Juice Review Thread?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Juice Review Thread??

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vaporgalinfla View Post
    Free - I love you new avatar! Hmmm... not so sure now. You look a bit frightened.
    I think your mistaking her "girls" for her mouth in that avatar.

She looks winsome, not frightened.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post

Oh, and thanks VG...I think.
    When life has you on an uphill climb, take comfort in the fact that you're mooning everyone behind you.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Free2BMe View Post

Oh, and thanks VG...I think.
    Leave it to T to come up with that.

I like your new avatar.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vaporgalinfla View Post
    Leave it to T to come up with that.

I like your new avatar.
    The girls ain't bad either.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

After 3 weeks steep, I just had to try the Lime cp as per TT's recommendation...I had a sample of cherrylime aid that turned me off to the thought of lime. The Lime CP is really good though. It's refreshing not to strong, not to sweet, just right. I think if David could come up with a Gin or vodka flavor, then we could all have gimlets. So if ya like lime this is a very good reproduction of that flavor. I can see vaping this on a hot humid day.
    p.s. 50/50 mix, 12mg, no extra flavor added.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Guess what I found today?

I was going through my stash giving everything a shake and right there in front of me was a 30ml bottle of CoffeeX dated JULY 30, 2010.

Soo, I got a fresh carto and loaded some up and oh my goodness gracious.

I can see how the Gold Label products are going to be a big hit if they are anything like this. Eat your hearts out kiddies. Us old men who forget things find some real treasures sometimes.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Guess what I found today?

I was going through my stash giving everything a shake and right there in front of me was a 30ml bottle of CoffeeX dated JULY 30, 2010.

Soo, I got a fresh carto and loaded some up and oh my goodness gracious.

I can see how the Gold Label products are going to be a big hit if they are anything like this. Eat your hearts out kiddies. Us old men who forget things find some real treasures sometimes.
    Do you also leave $20 bills in your coat pocket and then find them when the weather turns cold again? I've been known to do that. sometimes it pays to forget.

wv

Senior Member ECF Veteran

shhhh don't be giving away secret stash locations or the wives will start searching in coat pockets now.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Okay, here's what I've tried so far!

These are samplers, so they are already steeped, 24 mg nic, and they are a 50 pg/50 vg blend:

Cappuccino Smooth - tastes just like cappuccino with the perfect amount of cream and sugar. Not bitter at all. I'm not usually a fan of coffee-flavored anything, but this is very good - good enough that I plan to buy a bigger bottle next time!

Apricot Tea - you can definitely taste the apricot, but not overwhelmingly so. I think the "tea" mellows the taste out. If you like apricot, this is a must-try. I'll also be buying a bigger bottle of this!

Water/Razzle- the watermelon really stands out in this flavor, but not so much the raspberry. The raspberry taste IS there, but it kind of just gives the watermelon a more "real watermelon" flavor. This is a yummy flavor if you're craving something different and you like watermelon.

Wyatt Earp - this is such a unique flavor. Yes, the base is a "tobacco" flavor, but there's a sweet and earthy taste surrounding it. I've read that it tastes a little like jalepenos, and I'd have to agree with this as well, as crazy as that sounds - but it's good. If you don't typically like tobacco flavors, you should try this one because it's very different. I'll probably always keep a bottle of this around as a go-to tobacco flavor.

Jungle Juice - this tastes like Sprite to me, right down to the carbonation. It's a bit too tart for my taste - but I'm also not a big fan of Sprite, so there you go. It certainly doesn't taste bad and I'm glad I tried it, though.

Hopscotch - blargh! Okay, yeah - this is a good, very rich and creamy butterscotch flavor. If you like butterscotch, then this is for you. I do not, so I don't even really know why I ordered it. It's just not for me.
    Last edited by Dooter; 12-07-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: added Jungle Juice and Hopscotch

ECF Veteran

Nice review, Dooter!
    When life has you on an uphill climb, take comfort in the fact that you're mooning everyone behind you.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast