custom blended nicotine levels, we will blend 0-36mg just ask for a change... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: custom blended nicotine levels, we will blend 0-36mg just ask for a change...

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Along with the custom nic levels - can we also request a different PG/VG ratio if one is not listed?
    FeistyAlice and Sellaman like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    Along with the custom nic levels - can we also request a different PG/VG ratio if one is not listed?
    The specialty juices only come in 50/50 PG/VG. Sorry!
    FeistyAlice likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vaporgalinfla View Post
    The specialty juices only come in 50/50 PG/VG. Sorry!
    No need to apologize. I figured it would be best to ask here in case there were any other inquiring minds. Thanks for responding.
    FeistyAlice likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

those would be just our specialty blends. any other flavors you can change the pg/vg to however you wish

I was so happy to find so many ratios of PG/VG and Nic in your unflavored juices that I'll be coming back all the time.

Thanks David!
    FeistyAlice likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I wasn't aware of this and glad I stumbled on this thread. Thanks. I've recently ordered some 12mg from you after vaping 18mg for months and am having a bit of a hard time making the switch down. My next order will be at 15 or 16 mg. Thanks again.
    FeistyAlice likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

definitely try going down 1mg at a time if possible. we can always add more nic if needed to a bottle but can't remove it once added

REOnaut Forever Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wondering about any special things you can do for TH at very low levels. DH dropped his nic from 24, to about 12, to 8 in past month and is doing quite well as far as quickly lowering his nic. He's just, recently, too, discovered that, after a year of tobacco only juices, he is liking my Applewood, Hopscotch, Butterscotch Almond, and Rocking Chair. He's been cutting my 24 mg, extra flavor, with plain PG and VG and using them in the Resurector Cartos 1.7 ohm, on REO Mini Woodvil, at 3.7 volt, but he's run into a TH problem. He's perfectly fine with the lowered flavor. I have 30 ml of Qhit I never used. We played around with it today, at various percentages. Nothing was satisfying. In fact, what burned my mouth, didn't burn his but irritated his lungs.

I know Qhit has been replaced, by Flavorart with the Flash (or called similar) in an ongoing attempt to provide vapers who use low or no nic with a closer feel to higher nic levels.

What would you suggest as a mix with <8 mg nicotine and not too strong a flavor, in the above mentioned flavors, that could get him closer to a nic feel? Can you make a juice using the Flash, a bit of nicotine and some flavorant? We've used PGA before but we are out of it now and it doesn't really do what he wants.

Open to all suggestions.

Thanks, and have a great Haloween. I'll bet it is a really busy time for you guys with all your kiddos. Hugs, Alice
    Last edited by FeistyAlice; 10-31-2011 at 06:34 AM.
    Yes, women do suffer from PMS; Patriarchy, Misogyny, and Sexism.

REOnaut Forever Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the Halloween Sale. Picked up some Flash to try for DH and some more 0 nic Applewood to mix with large bottle 24 mg. Started him tonight with 1/2 0 mg nic mixed with 1/2 24 mg nic, Applewood. He wasn't getting what he wanted so he upped it to make 18 mg nic.

I'm still hoping David has some suggestions for getting similar 18 mg feel but with lower nic, using FSUSA special mix flavors.

Okay, guys, I know this "nic feel" has been sought after for a long time with low nic juices. It's just new for us as DH has been lowering his nic levels in past few months. Betting, if anyone can accomplish getting "it" David can.

BTW.... in our arsenal we have just about every make, type, ohm atty/carto. DH is limited with 3.7 voltage as he vapes only Mini Woodvils mainly for two reasons; small rounded wood is easy on his arthritic hands and it is, also, very pocket friendly.

Alice
    Last edited by FeistyAlice; 11-01-2011 at 07:45 AM.
    Yes, women do suffer from PMS; Patriarchy, Misogyny, and Sexism.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    Yeah what he said =) LOL I asked about this about a year ago for my Hopscotch cause I have a slight PG intolerance but was told no because it is a pre-mix. I guess I don't understand what a pre-mix is exactly and why the PG/VG content cannot be altered.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast