Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: custom blended nicotine levels, we will blend 0-36mg just ask for a change...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

unfortunately we cannot alter our custom blends. alot goes into creating them. pg/vg ratios are incredibly important to the creation of the flavors. I test them at all voltage levels, steep them for weeks and run them through the mill before releasing them to the public. once you change pg/vg you change what I originally created. I don't want that flavor to change, one bit. So yeah, unfortunately we can't change the 50/50 mix. sorry.

Full Member Verified Member

Saw this thread last night before placing my order. Put 20mg in the notes. 10 minutes later, had a phone call making sure I wanted that for both juices! THAT is taking care of your customer!!!! Can't wait for my spearmint to come in, LOVE that stuff!
    DesertHogRider likes this.

Just a suggestion on the web site....could you make it easier to find the juice flavors that can be customized in PG/VG levels or steer me as to how to find them? Maybe another category tab in the juice section on the website(?)

I am researching eliminating PG entirely but having a hard time seeing what flavors you guys can adjust. Found a few vendors on the forum that specialize in this...maybe helpful to others with issues/concerns about PG....I got frustrated trying to figure it out on the website.

Do FlavorArt's flavors contain PG?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234