Holiday Contest Time! - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Holiday Contest Time!

Senior Member ECF Veteran sammeedog's Avatar

Well the boxes of decorations are on my living floor, hubby pissed me off, so I got stubborn and out of mood to do the job, so maybe by the end of the week. Every year, the same ...., complains about all the crap in the way. Hey, that's what Christmas is for.
    Lauralie and Adrena like this.

Senior Member* ECF Veteran

That's Hillarious Sammeedog.... that guy complaining about all the crap around taking up perfectly nice clean space is me... LOL

I dunno maybe it's the weather, but I'm not feeling it this year... We have our tree up, and I put up some lights outside, but it was a fight the whole way.... hahaha
    Adrena likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A week or so late getting decorations finished. The older I get the sooner these holidays sneak up or could it be that I am really just getting that much further behind? If I don't get to baking, Santa will be eating leftover Oreos and a bottle of water!

A Texas Christmas

ECF Veteran

here are some of our house..

partial of other side of the yard with wife

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

I love looking at the contest entry pictures! We're not decorating this year. I think Maisie and Ellery might think that Christmas ornaments are chew toys! Also, they are very distracted outside by the lights on our neighbors' houses. I don't want to add to their distraction when trying to house train them!
    Lauralie likes this.

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default There's a Grinch in my Building!!

I've always lived in a place where I could have decorations outside, until I moved into the place where I live now. It was my Mother's apt. and is one of those buildings with carpeted hallways that look more like a Hotel.. LOL!!

The apt. is small and I really don't have room for a tree inside, so I started putting this little tree on a TV tray out in the hallway... icon_biggrin.gif

Until one year someone did this!!! icon_frown.gif

They hadn't just knocked it over, it had been shaken until every ornament had fallen off of it... and the sad thing is, our building is for Seniors and Disabled people only.... so there are no children around to vandalize things.

I made a sign with a picture of the Grinch and a Christmas tree that said "You can Smash the Tree, but you can't Crush the Spirit!! Merry Grinchmas!!!" and hung it up where the tree had been. It only stayed up about a 1/2 hour before somebody took it down... Ha!!

Since then, we are no longer allowed to have anything in the hallways at all, but I still put up my decorations inside... except for the little tree icon_cry.gif

ECF Veteran

Whaaa, Kitty that is so sad that someone would try to ruin the Christmas spirit! Find that Grinch and we will all converge on him/her with a bundle of good tidings... until they bleed wassail!
    spacekitty and Lauralie like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Our tree and a little kritter that was underneath it today (he loves the tree skirt):

Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13

ECF Veteran

He is sooo precious (and patient), Laura! That could be on a Christmas card.
    Lauralie and VapingTurtle like this.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

So have to post this here <3
    We made snowflakes for the window. You see each season gets it's decoration cause if we don't wild birds tend to try to fly through the glass. So they stay safe and we get lovely's..

Next our humble tree, edited some by request of my hubby.
    ͼწͽ.☆.`**.☆.`**. ☆ (⋗წ⋖) ☆ .**`.☆.**`.☆.ͼწͽ

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast