Brand New Website being launched next week.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Brand New Website being launched next week....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The new site looks great! I really like the new layout. It is easier to find things and easier to see.

One issue I found... The drop box for the Sort options partially covers the image for the top right item on any product listing page. For example, go to the Cartomizers page. The box that says "Sort by: Name" partially covers the 3rd and 4th item image.

If it matters I am using FireFox 8.0 on a widescreen laptop at 1600 X 900.

Just FYI. Good luck with the new site!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The new site looks sparkely and new!...but.
    I'm sure its sorta in beta right now... On an ipad its only using half the screen. The header bar goes all the way across and the yellow cart bar goes about 3/4 across. Everything else is on the left side and uses about 60% of the screen.
    Also can the age verify be accomplished just once on website entry?
    Other wise impressive new site.
    Looking foward to future purchases
    D.

I like the new look. Great job. Much easier than the old site. Keep up the good work !!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TypeOholic View Post
    The new site looks great! I really like the new layout. It is easier to find things and easier to see.

One issue I found... The drop box for the Sort options partially covers the image for the top right item on any product listing page. For example, go to the Cartomizers page. The box that says "Sort by: Name" partially covers the 3rd and 4th item image.

If it matters I am using FireFox 8.0 on a widescreen laptop at 1600 X 900.

Just FYI. Good luck with the new site!
    I had the same problem. I'm using an older version of FF.

I also can't log in. I'm 99% sure I typed my password in correctly. Tried it twice, didn't work.

Otherwise, love the new look. There are always bugs to work out.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

you have to have it send you a new password. the passwords would not migrate to the new site.

Is there still a way to see the newest products and flavors?

I agree about both comments above. Part of the right corner is covered by the sort pull-down on the juice list.

Also had to "recover" my password to sign in -- annoying, especially since I had to sign in here and search for the problem first. I want my order history as well.
    Vaping since 2009.

Checkout is very confusing. When you enter a credit card and hit continue it just seems to ignore you and take you back to the top of the page as if there's an error. Checked all of my info and hit it two more times. Nothing. Then I decided to go back to my cart and try again. I go to the top of the page and hit what looks like my cart checkout button -- there are 3 of them listed there. I hit one and it says thank you for your order.

So I guess it was popping up these checkout buttons at the top all along??? Strange process. Why not just take me to the next page?

As a side note I love you guys and thanks for the hard work.
    Vaping since 2009.

I know I am sounding like a sour-puss and I'm sorry. This is just honest feedback that I'm assuming you want. Sorry again.

The hardware pages don't show whether the item is in stock before going into each product's page. Since so many things are out of stock, it makes browsing the page slow and frustrating. I really liked this feature before. You just went to the accessories page for Joye 510 and you saw a quick list of items and what was in stock.

Thanks again!
    Vaping since 2009.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

when things change, even if for the better, it is hard for everyone to adapt to the changes. we work day and night on fixing things. thanks for the feedback

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast