Brand New Website being launched next week....
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Brand New Website being launched next week....

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mauisun's Avatar

Thumbs up Brand New Website being launched next week....

Pamela and I wish to inform everyone of a change in our website. We will be launching a brand new website early next week. We have devoted alot of time, the last 6 months, and alot of money, many thousands of dollars, to the launching of a brand new website based on the creators at yellow brick code. A top-notch group of first class coders.
    We will announce the changeover before it occurs as the site will be down for 4-6 hours while we do the migration.
    There is alot to this and it won't be easy but the new site will be feature rich with tons of new things. We saw it today in full format and it is awesome. multi discount code abilities, full scale packaging worldwide based on weight and size. New affiliate programs for folks to refer us out and make money besides. Worldwide monetary and language packages etc.
    This is the next stage for FreedomSmokeUSA as a company. We hope you all enjoy it
    Future updates coming...

David & Pam

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Uh- Oh, I hope the credit card jinx doesn't hit the change over and then we have no website. Everyone cross your fingers, not being able to order because of website failure would be a killer.

I'm sure everything will be okay and I am looking forward to seeing the new site. Best of luck with it David and Pam.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Woohoo! I know you've been working on the new design for a long time, and I'm so excited to see what you came up with!
    maureengill likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm definitely looking forward to this. I love you guys and your products, but that website has long been in need of an overhaul!

Good luck!

Moved On

Thanks guys, one other notable improvement - on the payments screen there is no way to mess up and enter credit card info and accidentally select check/money order option. Yay! That happens almost every day! Three customers did it yesterday alone. Now the page is set up so you select your payment type first, then from that selection the appropriate boxes come on for you to fill in.

After the initial launch we will be tweaking bits and pieces of the site for some time, just to fine tune it to our, and your, liking.

I am sure you all will like it much more than the outdated site we have had up till now.

Chip (IT Mgr)
    FeistyAlice and JGD like this.

div
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sounds exciting! Sure it will be awesome.
    JGD likes this.
    Vaping Oct/Nov 2010... Analog free Jan 2, 2011....GO ME!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Awesome....can't wait to see the new digs
    son et lumiere and JGD like this.

JGD
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks like I placed an order a bit too early! Oh well, I'll be needing more juice by then and will place a second order when you launch Will you have even MORE juice flavors? You already have more than any other site I've seen.... you guys are going to be known (if you're not already) as the royalty of juices!

JGD
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

"Thanks guys, one other notable improvement - on the payments screen there is no way to mess up and enter credit card info and accidentally select check/money order option. Yay! That happens almost every day! Three customers did it yesterday alone. Now the page is set up so you select your payment type first, then from that selection the appropriate boxes come on for you to fill in.

After the initial launch we will be tweaking bits and pieces of the site for some time, just to fine tune it to our, and your, liking.

I am sure you all will like it much more than the outdated site we have had up till now.

Chip (IT Mgr)"

Yes, this happened to me this morning when I placed my order.... it confused me a bit until I saw those little buttons. Good upgrade
    Last edited by JGD; 01-05-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Nothing will go wrong... but FSUSA will be poised to be a world class seller of ejuice and eventually take 90% of the market share.. that's the kind of talk we need to hear more of.

Long live FSUSA!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast