Which stereotypes fit you and which do not? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Which stereotypes fit you and which do not?

Stereotypical - I have a very good sense of design, interior or otherwise. Just had a house built and am having fun decorating it. Enjoy cooking.

Astereotypical - Not a clothes horse at all. I just wear what's comfy. Ride motorcycles. Am a tech whore - love high-tech gadgetry. Don't mind getting my hands dirty (to a degree) working on my bikes or gardening. Have a dog (Italian Greyhound).

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I don't fit the stereotype too well. My main hobbies are flying radio controlled helicopters & freediving, I dress comfortably, don't disco my friday nights away, don't shave daily and don't throw my head back when I laugh. I have a dog (5 stone basset hound), two snakes and a tarantula. I don't clean the house every day and until a bad crash, used to love motorbikes.

I am the youngest of four children though. Right handed. I dont drink or do drugs (apart from the nicotine). Hate poppers.

If you didnt know I liked willy, you wouldnt think I was a fag at all

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I never seen poppers until one day my bro had some in the room we shared, looked like an ecig juice bottle (hope the labels don't wear off hehe) I didn't even dare have a sniff!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by slianfoxob View Post
    Also, I'm curious what traits everyone exhibits. Biologists have been linking some predominant physical traits to us homosexuals including left-handedness, counterclockwise hair whorls, and being a younger sibling. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I can remember.
    I'm left handed when it comes to writing/drawing but I can use both for everything. I have both counterclockwise and clockwise hair whorls, and I'm both a younger and an older sibling. It make sense that I'm bisexual then.

Stereotypical:I don't like sports, there may be slight undertone of gayness in my voice, I'm a very artistic person and have a god sense of design, thinking about going into interior design. I have a bounce in my step apparently, not sure what that means though. I have long hair, although not by aesthetic choice, just because it makes me feel good to grow it out for Locks of Love. Probably more things that I can't think of. I used to dress really well and match everything, but now I dress like a bum, although my bandannas always match my outfit. I used to do a lot of drugs, and I still do some, but I've never heard of that stereotype before this thread.

Astereotypical: I love beer so much more then those wimpy cocktails, I'm not afraid to get dirty, love the outdoors. I never shave, I can't be bothered. Not into pop culture at all. That's about all I can think of.

Surprisingly I have a very low sexual drive. Most bi people I know have like twice the sexual drive as most people, they're running at like 200% (100% for males and 100% for females) but I feel like I'm running at 50/50, if that makes sense. I'm more interested in love and a compassionate relationship then sex. My girlfriend is so sex-driven though, she gets annoyed with me a lot because of that. Normally it's the girl who's not in the mood not the guy. She's very androgynous though, I like that about her a lot.

Tribalmasters: You just reminded me about poppers. I forgot that I had a bottle of "Rush" in my desk and I just took a whiff, mmmmm. This can't be good for the braincells, I'm sure this could be classified as solvent abuse, but whatever, I have a high enough IQ that I have some brain cells to spare. Although I've been telling myself that for the last decade, things might be catching up to me.
    Last edited by DCrist721; 02-21-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Hello everyone!

to answer the above questions:

I'm right handed, I'm my parents only child so can't really comment on the younger sibling thing

I dont know what a hair whorl is.

Astereotypical behaviour:

I hate dancing / singing
    Drink beer not cocktails / alcopops
    I wear clothes that are comfy or that I like, not necessarily whats at the hight of fashion today.
    I think that the game of association football is sacred (Soccer if you really must) (play up pompey!)

Stereotypical behaviour:

I prefer cats to dogs
    I bought a couple of 901 batteries with pink LED's

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by matt30uk View Post
    I think that the game of association football is sacred (Soccer if you really must) (play up pompey!)
    You just like the guys in shorts

Quote Originally Posted by frogbmth View Post
    You just like the guys in shorts
    Damn! you've sussed me!

At least no-one can accuse me of being a glory supporter!

Matt

Sorry everyone, I kind of went a bit off topic there.

Greetings everyone - so glad I found out about this group. I suddenly feel at home now on this forum!

I read thru the thread and was waiting for GF to come running in to see what I was laughing about.

So I guess this is a good place to introduce myself. hmmmm...

I am the oldest - 4 younger brothers. Did sports in high school and college - actually went to college on scholarship. I love the outdoors, camping, kayaking, biking, yada yada. I have a dog and GF has a dog. Most of my girl friends have dogs, but a few are cat folks. Most of my guy friends have cats. My middle fingers are longer than my index finger. My hair whirl depends on how I slept. I am a computer engineer for almost 30 years now - so that kinda gives away that I am getting to be an OLD dyke haha. Will be turning 49 soon.

Stereotypical behaviour:
    -Sporty, and outdoorsy (sporty in that I like to do but dont really care to watch it)
    -Like to work with my hands - wood working, tinkering
    -Love to dance and love dance music
    -Not much into fashion but rather comfort
    -Would rather live in my house than clean it

Astereotypical behaviour:
    -I dont do uhauls - not sure if you have that in UK but here in US, lez's are famous for dating for a night and bringing the uhaul the 2nd "date" haha

Well thats enough for now - you will get to know my sick sense of humor in time

Brenda

PS - almost forgot... I just started vaping about a week and half ago. I have several DSE-901's platinum and black and a DSE-084. And am now anxiously awaiting orders of juice from 3 diff places. My fav so far is Pure Menthol and Pina Colada. And I am now hooked on vaping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome Brenda. Us Pina-Colada fans have to stick together - queer Pina Colada fans are even more rare!

Andy

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast