Best "Coca Cola" flavor e-juice?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best "Coca Cola" flavor e-juice?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Best "Coca Cola" flavor e-juice?

Which supplier would get your vote for the best Coca Cola flavor ejuice?
    I absolutely love vaping coca cola flavors and im sure i will order some from Freedomsmokeusa since everything else I have gotten from them is awesome. (Or if Backwoods Brew has anything coke)
    The only ones i have tried are the one from puresmoker years ago, and just recently Modern Vapor.

I haven't tried too many suppliers but I will say that I picked up the Tasty Vapor cherry cola and really like it. The flavor seems spot on. I've been using my Riva and it is really nice on TH too. I'm assuming that regular cola would be similar if you aren't partial to cherry.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

wow....i reckon there aint many coca cola flavor e juice lovers out there. i remember when vaping was new, it seemed like the big flavor.

I love it. In the middle of the day after I've had to talk myself silly at work, it's nice to take my break and vape a little cola flavor. When I looked at my bottle, it just says cola so maybe not the exact flavor you are looking for. You aren't against Pepsi, are you? lol It might be a twinge more in that direction...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i dont have a preference pepsi/coke............

Quote Originally Posted by IceMaiden101 View Post
    I love it. In the middle of the day after I've had to talk myself silly at work, it's nice to take my break and vape a little cola flavor. When I looked at my bottle, it just says cola so maybe not the exact flavor you are looking for. You aren't against Pepsi, are you? lol It might be a twinge more in that direction...

PV Master ECF Veteran

I dont know if its the best because I havent tried it but they carry great flavors they have coca cola and pepsi cola in their specailty series. StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!

https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php...t9qp1uh1hm6071

Looks like they are sold out of coca cola and only have pepsi cola.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I got some cherry cola from BWB thats really nice. I really like cola flavor and would also liek to try Dr. Pepper and the Mt. Dews. Any reccomendations on those too?

Moved On ECF Veteran

tv's cherry cola is dead on, when you vape it I swear you can feel it fizz on your tongue.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

All I vape is cola. I've been getting mine from MyFreedomSmokes. Used to like Puresmokers but it only comes in 11mg now. I use 36mg. Tried TW's it was awful. I'll probably try some Freedomsmokeusa in the future. Have tried DIY with some Capellas cola flavoring wasn't too bad.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I've tried FreedomSmokeUsa's cherry cola. Unfortunately, I have to give it mixed reviews. First bottle was great. Second was a perfumey terrible waste of money.

Edit: FSUsa rocks. I PM'd about my less than stellar batch and they are making it right!
    Last edited by BiffRocko; 08-17-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast