Thread: Coffee E Juice all tastes burnt to me...

Default Coffee E Juice all tastes burnt to me...

I would LOVE to have good sweet coffee juice, but the ones I've tried (FSUSA Expresso, cappuccino, , coffeex and Vapor Bombs coffe with cream & sugar & Cafe Mocha, in varying PG/VG combos and milligrams) all taste burnt to me, like charcoal burnt. I've tried them in different cartomizers thinking I had burnt it, still awful. I'm tired of wasting cartos on them.

I use a KR808 and even pulled the filler out and dripped them to see if it was any better, NOT.

Any ideas on a good one, sweet and creamy and no charcoal?

I thought maybe it was just me since I'm struggling to find juice with taste (Cinnabomb & Fire & Ice are the only ones with real taste I've tried so far), but my dh says they taste like charcoal to him as well.

Thanks!!
    Cindy T

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Not just you. This is a very common complaint. Coffee is hard to work with. Try back woods brew espresso.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I take you where you want to go. I give you all need to know. I drag you down, I use you up.
    ~ Mr. Self Destruct

ECF Moderator
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

For a real and wonderful coffee try eliquid planet's essence...it is just like fresh brewed coffee. For a sweet, try Tasty Vapors cafe macchiado. These (to me) don't have the burnt taste. Good luck.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Tried making my own with Loriann's coffee flavoring. Didn't like it. need to combine it with something sweet. Perhaps vanilla or Carmel or maybe both.
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. Mod Building

Thank you SO much! I'll try them.

Cindy T

Quote Originally Posted by breaktru View Post
    Tried making my own with Loriann's coffee flavoring. Didn't like it. need to combine it with something sweet. Perhaps vanilla or Carmel or maybe both.
    THis is what I was thinking I'll do with all the coffee flavors I have that I can't vape. The only thing is, if it's still bad, I wasted more juice