Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What really bothers me... about tobacco flavored e-liquid

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default What really bothers me... about tobacco flavored e-liquid

I really wish suppliers would disclose just a little bit more about how they design or make their tobacco flavors. I completely understand the concept of a secret or special recipe... but...

---for goodness sake, if all you are doing is squirting some flavourart into a PG/VG solution, please don't advertise your liquid as if it's some new and revolutionary taste.

Flavourart is good, but it seems that SO MANY people use it. I have purchased a Marlboro flavor over the past 3 months from 6 different vendors... and 5 tasted almost identical. I even emailed 5 of these companies before sending them my money and explicitly asked them how they flavored their tobacco juices... and they either dodged the subject and assured me that I'd like their juice or they said that it's a secret recipe. In any case, I was lead to believe I was getting something a little more than one flavoring squirted into some PG.

When I pay $20+/- on 30mls of "tobacco" e-liquid, I really want something with a different taste. If I wanted flavourart tobacco, I'd either make it myself or I'd buy it from one vendor at the best price available.

Hats of and kudos companies like HALO, nHaler, Back Woods Brew, vaporflow, iVape, Vaperite, AV, Vapor Renu, vapor station, TV, gourmet vapor, puresmoker - thanks for making and selling a unique and distinguishable taste... does anyone else create their own flavor or offer a flavor that isn't so widely used?

Lastly, this is no knock on Flavourart... as I stated, I like flavourart... their desert ship and cowboy and some others are truly good... I just don't appreciate being lured into spending my hard earned cash on something that I have plenty of already.
    Last edited by lasttango; 10-19-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ok Mr.Lasttango. you have pick one.
    halo, bwb or alienvision. the other 2 would have to be out of your life. no going back!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would never do that... they are all so different...
    Have a good day all... off to the education factory

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

go teach those kids some H.Miller and Bukowski and Malatesta and Bobas Bounty!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran texastumbleweed's Avatar

what are your favorite tobacco flavors and from what companies?

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post
    I really wish suppliers would disclose just a little bit more about how they design or make their tobacco flavors. I completely understand the concept of a secret or special recipe... but...

---for goodness sake, if all you are doing is squirting some flavourart into a PG/VG solution, please don't advertise your liquid as if it's some new and revolutionary taste.

Flavourart is good, but it seems that SO MANY people use it. I have purchased a Marlboro flavor over the past 3 months from 6 different vendors... and 5 tasted almost identical. I even emailed 5 of these companies before sending them my money and explicitly asked them how they flavored their tobacco juices... and they either dodged the subject and assured me that I'd like their juice or they said that it's a secret recipe. In any case, I was lead to believe I was getting something a little more than one flavoring squirted into some PG.

When I pay $20+/- on 30mls of "tobacco" e-liquid, I really want something with a different taste. If I wanted flavourart tobacco, I'd either make it myself or I'd buy it from one vendor at the best price available.

Hats of and kudos companies like HALO, nHaler, Back Woods Brew, vaporflow, iVape, Vaperite, AV, Vapor Renu, vapor station, TV, gourmet vapor, puresmoker - thanks for making and selling a unique and distinguishable taste... does anyone else create their own flavor or offer a flavor that isn't so widely used?

Lastly, this is no knock on Flavourart... as I stated, I like flavourart... their desert ship and cowboy and some others are truly good... I just don't appreciate being lured into spending my hard earned cash on something that I have plenty of already.
    FOURWHEELIN', MUDSLINGIN', GUN SLINGIN',CAMO WEARIN' KINDA REDNECK WOMAN! DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!
    GO-GO+TASTY VAPOR ATOMIC CINNACIDE=PURE VAPING HEAVEN!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by misterD View Post
    go teach those kids some H.Miller and Bukowski and Malatesta and Bobas Bounty!
    Excellent reading list for the kiddies!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran shanagan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lasttango View Post

It's the love that's different, LT. And the kool-aid. (Yeah, only a certain generation will get that right off the bat.)
    “Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance” ~ William Gaddis

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by texastumbleweed View Post
    what are your favorite tobacco flavors and from what companies?

I would like to see his input on this as well as he seems very experienced in the world of tobacco flavored e-juices.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

H.Miller and Bukowski a
    Believe it or not, I have had my classes read the opening of tropic of Capricorn...a buk poem or two and some brautigan and lucien carr...

I would like to see his input on this as well as he seems very experienced in the world of tobacco flavored e-juices.
    My friend, it takes a few months to get up to par... In reality, it's only been since February.

I guess what matters is what matters most to you.
    For me it's originality, quality of liquid and then taste.

I have bought and tried a lot of juices...

My personal favorites include:
    BWB: RY4, Applewood,Honey Flue Nut, Malty, Malty Toffee, Melonbacco and the someday to be released Casablanca...
    Halo: Bella Valente, Torque
    nHaler: R Y Not, Cigarello, Octane Cappuccino
    VaporFlow's tobacco
    AV: Boba's Bounty, Honey Flue, Irish Cream
    Vapor Station's Phoenix and Tampa (Peach Amaretto)
    Gourmet Vapor's RY5
    Vaporbomb's Cinnamon Danish Swirl
    Tasty Vapor's Caramel Popcorn
    Vapor Renu's Icky Sticky (also good with Swedish fish mixed in)
    I am also enjoying Kick Liquid Cowboy Cured lately... simple, but good.
    Top Vapor Fried Apple
    Vapor Talk Dulcis
    Puresmoker's CashCap
    VapeRite's TG's Tobacco, Bannas Foster, Kona Cream

I am really trying to find some really good caramel/tobacco.
    I want to try Vaperite's Hazelnut Tobacco.

I think my favorite liquid at this moment is BWB RY4 and Casablanca... AV's Boba's and Gormet Vapors RY5
    Last edited by lasttango; 10-19-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran texastumbleweed's Avatar

lasttango...you need to try Hunters Blend from BWB. just got it today. AWESOME! (also got melonbacco and EJokers blend-they smell good-aint tried em yet..still in vaping heaven with Hunters!)
    FOURWHEELIN', MUDSLINGIN', GUN SLINGIN',CAMO WEARIN' KINDA REDNECK WOMAN! DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!
    GO-GO+TASTY VAPOR ATOMIC CINNACIDE=PURE VAPING HEAVEN!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast