Best tobacco juice? Want a real Marlboro or Camel, they exist?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tobacco juice? Want a real Marlboro or Camel, they exist?

Default Best tobacco juice? Want a real Marlboro or Camel, they exist?

Have had some better than others. Most are smokable, but sometimes my taste buds pick up on nothing but a sweet, saturated, sticky taste, not good. Can anyone tell me from their experience? I've tried Marlboro, camel, and congress from a few vendors. Looking for smooth, a taste of sweet is ok, I often mix in vanilla or coffee anyway, but what are some of the best analog clones out there? I'll find it, but maybe you guys can save me some time and money. Plus, I'd like to order up a stash of something I can
    do as a norm. Thanks again guys and to the great community here.

Dan

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Dan,

I'm going to give you my two cents. Although I'm sure you will get other opinions. I have yet to find a real tobacco flavor. I think what makes it so difficult is that there is no burning process.

I will tell you that the craving for it goes away though. You will soon appreciate the other flavors as much or close to a real cigarette.

Good luck with your search though. If you do find one, please let me know!

Dekang Mild Seven is very smooth and I don't recall any sweet taste from it.

Try some of My Freedom Smokes tobaccos. Lucky Strike is a good straight tobacco flavor, has maybe a hint of sweetness. If you're in the mood for throat hit, their Lark flavor has it. Good vape for a drinking night.

Freedom Smokes USA has PureCig, which is supposed to taste most like a real cig but it might not be very smooth to you.
    "Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else." --Epictetus

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tasty Vapor Menthol tobacco tasted like a cig the most to me. I would imagine the plain tobacco would to.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Backwoods Brew has a great selection of tobaccos. My favorite is Casablanca and I love the maple tobacco. Neither are sweet, but are rich complex flavors. Because he makes them fresh, it does help to let them steep.

I've also heard that Totally Wicked's version of Marlboro is pretty close. I ordered just the flavoring and made my own with it so I don't know what their premix is like, but you can check it. I do like their Virginia though, nice mild tobacco flavor.

Max, do I know you? You just read my mind there for a sec, gotta try the larks. For the most part I'm not picky, I have started to prefer the cappocino/coffee mixed with about anything, but sometimes that just seems to coat my tounge and taste nasty and sweet. Thanks for all replies guys, to let you know I can't smoke an analog if I wanted to, just tastes nasty now. I ran out of supplies after my initial order several weeks ago, had not smoked for 2 weeks, bought a pack of Reds to get me through rush shipping, and I couldn't even smoke them. But yeah, I still like to use a somewhat realistic tobacco base then add some flavor, I've just noticed there is no standard for "reds" or "congress" and you've saved me time, money, and patience. Thanks again to the community here.

Dan

Super Member ECF Veteran

My favorite tobacco flavored juices come from:

VaporStation
    Want2Vape
    Vaperite
    BackWoodsBrew

These companies use real tobacco extracts. I would avoid FSUSA because they aren't true tobacco extracts...just flavorings trying to simulate the taste of tobacco.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Tasty Vapor tobacco menthol was my favorite for about 6 months..closest tob. taste imo..others I like gormet vapor-va jenny's juice,vermillion rivers minnesota menthol.I know you didn't say menthol but they had a nice tobacco flavor to me
    "Trifles make perfection, and perfection is no Trifle"-Michelangelo

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For one that tastes more like a Marlboro light/marlboro... I'd suggest Vapor Station's TAMPA.

Others that resemble something closer to a real cigarette: Halo Freedom, Torque and Bella. nHaler's Octane tobaccos and nHaler Kent.

That camel flavor is supposed to be similar to a desert ship or Turkish Tobacco. I was a camel lights smoker and Vapor station's Tampa and Phoenix and the Halos were the closest for me.

Backwoods Brew is my favorite vendor for tobacco flavors, but Don doesn't really try to nail the exact same flavor as a cigarette. His Virginia and Maxboro are solid tobacco flavors... but BWB really SHINES in it's tobacco Hybrids... like Applewood, Casablanca, RY4 and so on. Note: His hunter's blend is also quite popular.

Want2Vape is another one of my favorites. Their tobaccos taste nothing like a real cigarette... However, they are very very good.
    They shine making more of a steeped tobacco flavor where they soak the tobacco and extract it's flavor and essence... BWB, Vaperite and Prime Vaping also do this with some of theirs.

Anyway, here would be my strongest suggestions to satisfy your flavor needs:
    1. Tampa from Vapor Station.
    2. Halo Freedom
    3. nHaler Octane tobaccos
    4. BWB Casablanca, applewood or maple tobacco
    5. Prime Vaping Love From Above

also, many many folks seem to like FSUSA' Purecig. I have never tried it. It is (Probably) one of the 5 most raved about jucies that resemble a real cig.

*note, I didn't recommend any of the fresh leaf steeped because you said like a marlboro/camel.
    vaperite, want2vape etc make great tobacco juices... though it doesn't sound like the taste you want.
    Last edited by lasttango; 03-13-2011 at 07:05 PM.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Id suggest backwoods brews 555 or bacco. They satisfy.

I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring. Now, say my name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast