Thread: Harsh E-liquid

Default Harsh E-liquid

I've ordered 5 18mg E-juices from LF
    -apple
    -blueberry
    -b&h
    -cherry
    -Mint

All seem EXTREMELY harsh and do not taste nice at all compared to another brand I tried called LESS e-liquid 18mg from amazon.

Is there any smooth flavours I can get from somewhere or should I try a lower strength?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've had the same experience with juices. Steeping does help the flavors come out and taste more like the label, however, some juice I have NEVER improves.

I have some 36mg green apple that is tart and tangy, dead on flavor, and then I have some 12mg watermelon that tsates like rented .... I'm still sampling different vendors but I have to say that Ms. T's is BY FAR my most desired vape. Every single flavor I have tried is simply amazing! I'm going to be ordering a lot more in the very near future.

The trick, if you can call it that, is to find a vendor that fits your tastes. Some people are die-hard tobacco vaporites, some people like fruity, sour, salty, etc. Taste is extremely subjective.

Go to the e-juice review thread and read until your eyes bleed. That is where I have found fantastic reviews and outstanding products and vendors.

Steelrat

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Try cutting your juices with some VG. That might soften it a bit. Warning, it will dull the flavor as well.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I too have found some juices (when i first started and went with the large sizes) that the harshness out did the flaves. I wont mention any names as there are some here that swear by the vendor but i wont order from them again and that was a year ago.