Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice

Super Member ECF Veteran tricci's Avatar

Default Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice

Hey everyone!

There is a lot of e jucie out there. I'm fairly new to vaping. I've gotten juice from Tasty Vapor (great stuff), Totally Wicked (meh, and expensive), and AtmosUSA (not a fan of all VG). The question is what supplier has the best tasting and least expensive juice on the market?

Thanks.

I vape a Copper Q2v3 at 3.7 v and 6 v.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My juice of choice is Backwoodsbrew... $.50 per ml, which is just about average, but the quality is amazing!

I also like Vaporbomb

Mister-e-liquid has pretty decent juice and great prices.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm a huge fan of Kickbassvapor... Caramel Cappuccino is my all day right now. Less than $.25 per ml. You can get it in 40/60 or 70/30 (pg/vg) so if you only like 100% pg you may be out of luck there. But the flavors and vapor are excellent.

Good luck!

Gone Fishin' Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I don't know the answer but you can check ECF user pbusardo's reviews. He includes this chart at the beginning of his juice reviews with $/ml and you'll see where the major players falls. The other option is getting juices at a relative discount through ECF classifieds. -Magnus
    Sly9377 likes this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Juice is something that everybody has thier favorite and best Vendor. One mans trash is another mans treasure sort of thing. There have been some good ones named but a word of advice. Just try small sampler bottles if they have them until you find the flavor and supplier you think is for you.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ExMarbRed View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Kickbassvapor... Caramel Cappuccino is my all day right now. Less than $.25 per ml. You can get it in 40/60 or 70/30 (pg/vg) so if you only like 100% pg you may be out of luck there. But the flavors and vapor are excellent.

Good luck!
    I have not had the pleasure of trying their juices yet but I hear great things about them and have browsed their site. Their prices are among the best I've seen.

The other two cheapest that come to mind are madvapes (again haven't tried their juice yet) and Bluemist. I like Bluemist they don't wow me...however I've only tried two of their flavors so far.

The one that's impressed me thus far is actually the priciest one I've tried (but not the priciest out there by any means).

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Gardner808's Avatar

It would also be helpful if you stated what kind of juice you were looking to try. For instance, madvapes has a decent, cheap liquid but they are all pretty much FlavorArt juices. Meaning, they have, for the most part, a single flavor profile. So, if you wanted Cotton Candy or Grape or Irish Mintz they would be a good choice.

If you are interested in tobacco flavors, madvapes would be a very poor choice.

Any information you can provide by way of what kinds of flavors you like and that you are looking for would be helpful in giving you a recommendation that would be meaningful to you.
    In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
    ~Buddha

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

One of the cheapest great juicers is Joogler Juice. You can try it here.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-handling.html

KickBassVapor is really good. They create awesome flavors like "Smores" or "Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream."
    https://www.kickbassvapor.com/

Also check around the site here for deals. There are good deals here (and bad).
    VaporGod.com "Leave A Review" Sale - 20% Off - 50% Off Following Order With A Review!

You are more likely to be killed by an arrogant cop during a minor traffic violation
    than ebola.

Vapor Renu is good and affordable.Double flavor is best.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

others have said this but I just want to restate it here and affirm their opinion. Kick Bass Vapor, Blue Mist, and Backwoods Brew are all amazing companies with cheap prices and excellent liquid. Sometimes you may see another vendor cheaper but a lot of times their liquid isn't quite so good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast