E liquids that rival hookah flavors?

Thread: E liquids that rival hookah flavors?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default E liquids that rival hookah flavors?

I'd like to hear anyone chime in on really flavorful e liquid that is comparable to some of the great shisha flavors out there, like Blue Mist or Melon from starbuzz. Has anyone tried a refreshing blueberry or melon or similar flavor that has blown your mind?

In general, I've tried what seems like a ton of juices and brands and I'm still mostly disappointed. I like fruit flavors that taste natural and fresh, refreshing as opposed to chemical, perfumy or mentholy... if that makes sense. Also, many flavors I've heard praise for and then tried, don't usually add up to being very flavorful at 3.7 or at 5v. I'd love to try some that really rock like great hookah flavors, thanks.

ECF Veteran

I found that .......... offers a whole line of hookah flavors... has anyone tried these?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

velvet vapors has a line of hookah too. I haven't personally tried them but velvet vapors has a really good reputation on here for quality

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Havent tried any hookah flavored E-liquids, but I just smelled my Starbuzz Bluemist... stuff is so good!!

Tried/smelled the Flower Power? Amazing...

ECF Veteran

Right? Those hookah flavors are to die for. I would go into shops with my friends and just smell them for what seemed like a high lol.

When I first started vaping, I tried velvet vapors and all of the samples I received were absolutely perfumy and had a chemical taste, the last thing I would want to inhale. I let these steep too and ended up just throwing them away. It was almost like soap or something, instead of food flavoring... I know taste is subjective, so if their juice works for others, awesome. But, I can't recommend them.

six
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had some citrus mint hooka tobacco with a kurdish guy a few years back. I take 2/3 TopVapor Mandar8in Orange and mix 1/3 TopVapor Spearmint and the flavor is incredibly close. -- I vape that from a map tank, and it is part of my daily routine.
    I type in monotone unless otherwise noted with emoticons, bold type, italics, etc.

ECF Veteran

@six - that sounds like an interesting mix. I've had little luck with Topvapor juice, seems I need to spend a lot of cash on the more premium juices, but I haven't tried their mandarin.

So... I ordered some hookah flavors from .......... today:

Exotic Buzz
    Sweet Melon
    Honey
    Wild Blueberry
    and Peach

I hope these deliver what I'm after. If they do, I'll be sure to inform everyone!

ECF Veteran

Anyone try an e liquid that reminded them at all of Starbuzz's blue mist or another similarly awesome hookah flavor? I'm surprised more people haven't explored this, especially since smoking a hookah is quite similar to vaping... with vaping being superior of course.