Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best e-cig juice?

Default Best e-cig juice?

Hi, I am considering buying Johnson Creek smoke juice. Do you recommend it? What is your favorite juice and where can I buy it? (I have never used anything other than original cartridges from Njoy and Janty).

It would be nice to hear from people who have tried juice from at least two manufacturers...

Thanks.

Banned

I have used Johnson Creek, will not use it again.
    There's a thread about the numbness etc.

I received my Janty liquid today.
    It's more expensive, but I like it a lot!!!

It really gave me a nic.high.

Kit

Ive tryed JC and there are some nice flavours but there is a lot of talks on here about damage to the atomizers the problem with jc there's no throat kick!
    I said "NO" to nicotine but he wouldn't listen !

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi Shogun

EU supplier of JC juice is Smokester, a forum member and owner of Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome. Dunno if he would post to Iceland but couldn't hurt to ask. There's a sample pack of all the flavours if you want to try them out first.

Regards

Emp

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Ive tryed JC and there are some nice flavours but there is a lot of talks on here about damage to the atomizers the problem with jc there's no throat kick!
    I have used a sample pack (PG) and the new TC and Regular Tobacco juice from JC. I have to say I really like most of them. I had no numbness so far. What came to my attention is that some of the juices look like they could need some serious fine filtering. I "build" a makeshift filter after I pressed 2 pen catridges put in a syringe. I left the material in the syringe and filled some JC juice from the top in and pressed it throught the material into a clean bottle, that cleared the juice up to a good degree.
    I don't know if that is enough to keep the atomizer clean or if the problems described by other users are caused by "caramelization" of the sweet juices.

Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Jag1313 View Post
    I have used a sample pack (PG) and the new TC and Regular Tobacco juice from JC. I have to say I really like most of them. I had no numbness so far. What came to my attention is that some of the juices look like they could need some serious fine filtering. I "build" a makeshift filter after I pressed 2 pen catridges put in a syringe. I left the material in the syringe and filled some JC juice from the top in and pressed it throught the material into a clean bottle, that cleared the juice up to a good degree.
    I don't know if that is enough to keep the atomizer clean or if the problems described by other users are caused by "caramelization" of the sweet juices.
    Dont think this would filter it well enough jag only time will tell im not chancing using any !
    I said "NO" to nicotine but he wouldn't listen !

Moved On

Where do you folk who use Ruyan cartridges/juice buy them from?

Hello holy Kate - nice picture!
    I ordered my Ruyan carts direct in China, have to look the company up at home.
    $40something and $10 or so shipping for 50 catridges original Ruyan, EMS/USPS brought them 4 days later.

Moved On

Bless you my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag1313 View Post
    Hello holy Kate - nice picture!
    I ordered my Ruyan carts direct in China, have to look the company up at home.
    $40something and $10 or so shipping for 50 catridges original Ruyan, EMS/USPS brought them 4 days later.

Anyway I can get the distributors info so I can get some of these?

BTW are they top quality compared to what everyone else says about Janty?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast