WTA is the future - Page 92
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree1197Likes

Thread: WTA is the future

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

well that's sad to hear. I'm finding myself wanting that extra "edge" lately so I'm going to pick up some WTA. I liked Aroma but wanted to try something different. I'll probably try out wholecig.
    SouthernBliss likes this.
    Currently using: GP PAPS v3, GP PAPS X 1.5, Super-T Precise ELA, Zen ZNA, Super-T Precise+ 16340, Super-T Precise 10440, Mako, Megalodon, and Super-T Simplicity
    Chain-vaping: NLV Bounty Hunter, Gold, Harbor Nite, AVE Boba's Bounty, HHV Huntsman

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronY View Post
    I posted a review of wholecig unflavored here. It is amazing. Need to get more of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rothenbj View Post
    Okay, I'm holding you personally responsible if I don't like the Wholecig product. After reading your review and reading other comments, I decided to check out the unflavored, 100% VG.
    I hope you enjoy it. Interested to hear about your experience with it. I stand behind my impression and what I wrote. I think you will be impressed.

I ordered from wholecig and it made a really big difference for me mentally. Cutting down on cravings was almost a side benefit because I was so happy about the anxiety attacks going away. And this was from fairly minimal daily use so I am super pleased all around.
    Mr.Mann and flowerpots like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronY View Post
    I hope you enjoy it. Interested to hear about your experience with it. I stand behind my impression and what I wrote. I think you will be impressed.
    I'm sure I will Anthony. With WTA, I was vaping between 1 and 2 ml a week along with my daily 4-5 snus portions and I was good to go. I've been using regular nicquid lately and I'm using around a ML per day. WTA might be expensive, but from my perspective it's a lot cheaper from a weekly perspective and keeps the demons arrested.
    Mr.Mann likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    WholeCig states that they aren't adding nicotine to the juice, and since WTA is already (roughly) 95% nicotine, they see no reason to add any more. WTA and standard nicotine only differ by about 5% minor alkaloids, which is what we're paying extra for.

This is how Dvap (the original creator of WTA) stated WTA can be handled:

"You could do WTA a couple ways:

1. WTA Spiked into nicotine (WTA containing minor alkaloids and nicotine) plus more nicotine. This would result in a spread not in line with the natural spread, enhanced in nicotine. Nothing really wrong with this, I guess.

2. WTA as the only alkaloid bearing component."

WholeCig states that they are doing it according to point #2. I think you were thinking of point number #1.

So if WTA is approximately 95% nicotine:

25 mg WTA is about 23.75 mg of nicotine and about 1.25 mg minor alkaloids
    20 mg WTA is about 19 mg of nicotine and about 1 mg minor alkaloids
    17 mg WTA is about 16.15 mg of nicotine and about 0.85 mg of minor alkaloids

Don't let the low mg of the minor alkaloids fool you--even in very low doses, they still perform.
    Just got confirmation that you are correct. Thanks for explaining it clearly.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Yes. A big fat YES! And I am not just talking about Anthony. I know of 4 (and 2 of those had huge orders).
    Oh NOOOOooooooo!

I HATE hearing this!!!
    Ethan's eliquids were my favs.

My last order took a LONG time to fulfill. He said I "got lost in the shuffle". I haven't ordered again, since that 'waiting game' ended.

I sincerely HOPE folks remember they CAN authorize a 'charge back' for any purchases they've made that went unfulfilled.

I may have to give Wholecigs a try. I'm glad to say I no longer need WTA (or high nic), but like SunnyHours posted, there ARE times when WTA more than meets the need (like with Bourbon or Scotch)!

Glad to know there's a New Kid in town!
    jfresh and Mr.Mann like this.

$2854.79 vaping supplies since 9/25/2011.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rothenbj View Post
    I'm sure I will Anthony. With WTA, I was vaping between 1 and 2 ml a week along with my daily 4-5 snus portions and I was good to go. I've been using regular nicquid lately and I'm using around a ML per day. WTA might be expensive, but from my perspective it's a lot cheaper from a weekly perspective and keeps the demons arrested.
    Hope wta works out for you. Out of curiosity where you getting a different feeling from snus than WTA? I vape 4-6 ml a day but don't use snus except rare occasions. Why only 1-2ml a week?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Most of this is a physiological thing if you need the additives in cigarettes added to your VAPPING juice then why not just smoke a cigarette now and then. Here it is some people don't want to quit smoking they are just looking for a so called 100% safer way to do it. I'm sorry but that doesn't exist period. Vapping is safer than burning tobacco yes but not 100% safer. I for one chose vapping to get away from the tobacco that was destroying my life. I don't want or need my juice to be more like a cigarette. This is a bad idea but I also believe in freedom of choice. I also feel that wta juice should be in a sepetate category away from regular original e liquids. We are not smokers we are VAPPERS!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    Most of this is a physiological thing if you need the additives in cigarettes added to your VAPPING juice then why not just smoke a cigarette now and then. Here it is some people don't want to quit smoking they are just looking for a so called 100% safer way to do it. I'm sorry but that doesn't exist period. Vapping is safer than burning tobacco yes but not 100% safer. I for one chose vapping to get away from the tobacco that was destroying my life. I don't want or need my juice to be more like a cigarette. This is a bad idea but I also believe in freedom of choice. I also feel that wta juice should be in a sepetate category away from regular original e liquids. We are not smokers we are VAPPERS!
    Why is it a bad idea?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    What additives are you referring to?
    Robin!