Boba's Bounty recipe???
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Boba's Bounty recipe???

Default Boba's Bounty recipe???

Does anyone know what Boba's Bounty from AVE has in it or have a recipe of it, thanks. I really like it and would like to try and replicate it or make something similar, thanks.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran base234's Avatar

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is one thread I'll keep an eye on. Boba's is my go to juice.

Just got into DIY, and while I haven't yet tried to mimic Boba's, none of my base tobacco mixtures from TPA are even in the ballpark...yet.

I did manage to ruin 8 ml of Gorilla Juice by adding just 5 drops of ripe banana to it though.

PV GOD ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra GT View Post
    Does anyone know what Boba's Bounty from AVE has in it or have a recipe of it, thanks. I really like it and would like to try and replicate it or make something similar, thanks.
    Good luck on that one!!

It's one of the most complex flavors out of all the juices in the vaping world. It's a signature flavor from AVE and they'll never give up the recipe. Don't blame them neither.

vid
    Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll give you a hint, theres a couple of vid reviews that will tell you the mixture. I won't point them out due to my capitalistic views (free enterprise). Its an easter egg, go hunt for it, in the mean time go buy it from the vendor! They deserve the $$$ they came up with the juice.

Super Member* ECF Veteran

id agree with vid. Although there was speculation that there is cola, chocolate, tobacco, bla bla bla, nobody knows for sure and it's just that: speculation. I dont think we will ever know how it's made. Whatever it is, it's the most iconic juice in vaping since the original RY4 craze. Even if you knew the general components, getting the right ratios and of the right suppliers will be damn near impossible. I'd just buy a 100ml bottle and be done with it
    My gear: NEW Prodigy V3.1 @6v, old Xhaler (second hand), E-Power
    Favorite vendors: Clouds Of Vapor, Alien Visions, Backwoods Brew, Pure Smoker, Avid Vaper, Vapelicious (Ethan's)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you can figure out what's in a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie, you might be on to something...

Don

ECF Veteran

I read this and seriously laughed (I mean no offense or disrespect). It's like saying "I had some RY4 from BWB; how do I make it?" Anyway, unlike vid, I'm pretty anti-capitalism. However, AVE probably put a lot of hard work into developing that flavor, so I'm gonna agree with him and say: Buy Boba's from AVE if you want Boba's.
    ncargrl and base234 like this.
    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by makasin View Post
    id agree with vid. Although there was speculation that there is cola, chocolate, tobacco, bla bla bla, nobody knows for sure and it's just that: speculation. I dont think we will ever know how it's made. Whatever it is, it's the most iconic juice in vaping since the original RY4 craze. Even if you knew the general components, getting the right ratios and of the right suppliers will be damn near impossible. I'd just buy a 100ml bottle and be done with it
    Exactly.

The recipe will not be discovered and should not be, AVE is an awesome supplier and has one of the best vapes going with Boba's. Just buy the stuff and enjoy it.
    base234 likes this.
    Dripping gallons of NETs on some manner of VW device.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran base234's Avatar

The first Boba's Bounty recipe thread I read took only one bag of popcorn. This one might take two.
    Last edited by base234; 10-07-2011 at 03:19 AM.
    dmj4 and Pega like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast