Post realistic cigar flavors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post realistic cigar flavors

Senior Member ECF Veteran DaSmokinLoon's Avatar

I just got my first Goodejuice order and their naturally extracted homebrew Patriot tobacco eJuice is fantastic. reminds me of a semi sweet aromatic cigar. strong and rich, but no fake or artificial aftertaste. They have several tobacco flavors, all extracted, I ordered a few, I'll keep you updated.

Senior Member ECF Veteran DaSmokinLoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    To have the best Cigar vape - they must be extracted.

Only people I know who understand cigar and pipe tobaccos are Donley from Want2Vape and Vapenstein. If your into fake flavors you must look elsewhere.

Yes, I have tried Highbrow.
    I tried Highbrow's cigar and french pipe. Pretty disappointing, while they have some interesting and complex qualities, neither taste like what they claim to be... plus they only offer 2 sizes so it was an expensive investment for something I really cant stand! I am still in Love with the patriot tobacco ejuice (naturally extracted) from goodejuice.com, but I think I just might try Want2vape next.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I vape Havana Gold from AVEjuice.com Havana Gold

This is the only Cigar flavor I have ever found that dose it for me.

But as we all know Ejuice is always subjective to the vapors taste buds.
    Knight in the Brotherhood of the “Holy Mod Trinity”
    Analog free since March, 2010
    REO Grand #1, Wood REO, REO Mini, Supper Mini, REO Woodvil, VVW, VVG
    VV Mods: Buzz, BP & Infinity, VVPV
    Avejuice.com Havana Gold and BF-RBA, ERA, Challis

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm a cigar smoker and I have tried damn near every juice that claims to be a "cigar type vape". The only one that comes even halfway close is Dr. Vapensteins Managua. While I am a fan of his nicquid I don't think you will find it truly close.
    You might try some of the great WTA nicquids from Vapelicious simply because he has the ability to concoct a flavor to your specs. and can do actual extractions.
    C.B.
    Nudist Vapers
    Beliefs are impervious to facts-Rolygate

Cuban Supreme from Vaperite has a smoky, raisin, cocoa, lightly sweet taste to it, awesome vapor. I've tried it at 10mg nic strength and has become my every day vape. Their Tuscany Tobacco has a lightly sweet, floral background, very nice at 12 mg nic strength. They do carry 3ml sample sizes for you to try out at 16mg nic strength.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Great that I've found this thread. I've always looked for some cigar tastes.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Is there a drawback to the extracted ejuices?

I am a cigar lover and if I get a cigar juice would I be inhaling it to get the nicotine "effect"? I don't know if I'd enjoy the taste of cigars like that if inhaled... curious. Just gonna have to try it out.

Super Member ECF Veteran KerryK's Avatar

I'm still looking for something to match my Drew Estate Natural Roots. I find them so creamy and aromatic, the Perique flavor just does it for me.

The trouble with duplicating something like that is hard because a cigar starts off one way but changes along the way, certain notes disappear and other become more pronounced.

I actually still smoke cigars, not a lot, not like I used too, vaping helps fill the gap. There are some interesting and really great vapes out there, you'll find stuff you like..

I do feel lucky since the flavors of cigars I like are infused flavors, like Acids.

Here are some of my vapes, not cigar just unique, more pipeish:

Heathers Heavenly Vape ---Legend, Sludge

http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com...roducts_id=165

PrimeVaping----Oasis, Love from Above, Nostaligia

http://www.primevaping.com/tobacco-e...category_id=26
    Last edited by KerryK; 06-17-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12