Post realistic cigar flavors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post realistic cigar flavors

Default Post realistic cigar flavors

Hey guys, in finding my new flavours to buy, I see there are a lot of cigarette smokers who have great ideas for flavoured juices. Those are going to be fun to try also, but what i would really like to try, is any juice that gives a similar feel to a real cigar. Thus thread will be really helpful to others like me who are just starting with an e-cigar. So post away people!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi steffanan. Welcome to ECF.
    While I don't pursue cigar flavors, here is a thread you may be intersted in, and that may help you on your search for an e-cigar flavor:
    True Cigar flavor

Taste for all e-liquid (whether cigar or cigarette-like) is subjective.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Best cigar flavs I have had are from Want2Vape.. Extracted from real cigars. Acid Blondie Cigar, Alcazar, Tabak Especial.

Other great extracted tobaccos are London, Louisville, Red Pirate. L & L are both pipe tobacs.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Senior Member ECF Veteran DaSmokinLoon's Avatar

Okay, so I know noone has replied to this in a loooong time, but I thought I'd throw in my FSUSA has a Cuban supreme flavor that has fast become one of my standards. I haven't tried them yet, but it looks like Highbrow Vapor has a really good cigar and pipe tobacco flavor, I'll post an update once I have tried them (probably next week.)

Well I'm still interested, thanks for bringing the post back to life

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

To have the best Cigar vape - they must be extracted.

Only people I know who understand cigar and pipe tobaccos are Donley from Want2Vape and Vapenstein. If your into fake flavors you must look elsewhere.

Yes, I have tried Highbrow.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    To have the best Cigar vape - they must be extracted.

Only people I know who understand cigar and pipe tobaccos are Donley from Want2Vape and Vapenstein. If your into fake flavors you must look elsewhere.

Yes, I have tried Highbrow.
    Thanks for the advice, I plan on trying as many different Cigar and Pipe Tobacco E-Juices as possible, as I have found that in the world of E-Juice taste and flavor are subjective, that is every vapee experiences a particular flavor or juice different. Thanks for pointing me towards Want2Vape and Vapenstein, I'm looking forward to checking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by steffanan View Post
    Well I'm still interested, thanks for bringing the post back to life
    No problem, I'm only too happy to revive a topic I find interesting, besides how better to kill two birds with one stone, get suggestions for new E-Juices, and make a couple of friends along the way. P.S. would any of you be interested in joining a group for pipe and cigar vape enthusiasts? I'm going to start one regardless, I'l post the link here when I'm done in case anyone would care to join me.

Super Member ECF Veteran tricci's Avatar

+1 for Want2vape, they are amazing.
    LP Reo Grand w/ RM2, Svoemesto Semovar V3 w/ Kayfun 3.1 ES, Green Ihybrid Pure, Infinite Copper Stingray LE w/ Ehpro Atomic RDA...

Here is the group I started for E-Cigar/ E-Pipe and tobacco flavor E-Juice enthusiasts, it is called the Kaw-Liga Klub Feel free to join!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast