?? 3 Ounces of juice... Approx how many cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MaxUT

Thread: ?? 3 Ounces of juice... Approx how many cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default ?? 3 Ounces of juice... Approx how many cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to?

Question for you all... I'm giving someone an eGo kit and about 3 oz of juice (in a million tiny bottles of sample flavors, so he can try a bunch and see what he likes) for early xmas gift. How may cartons of cigs would you say that is equivalent to? I sat down to try to figure it out, and realized I had utterly no idea. Anyone have a guess?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Well, I'd say 10 ml of 15mg satisfied my 3 packs a day need(actually it was more like 5-6 cigars a day once I got off the cigs).
    But every one is different. To me, one ounce is about one carton.

ECF Wiki SysOp Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A very difficult question to answer - it's why you always see the caveat YMMV being used so freely.

Look at this way - typically, a 1 PAD Lights smoker would vape around 1.5-2mL of 18mg juice a day. Some vape more, some less.
    Me - a former 1 PAD lights smoker - I vape around 2.5mL of 24mg juice a day. 3 oz of juice would last me around 4-5 weeks, slightly more than 3 cartons of anlogues.
    DIY juicer, DCT tank+Resurrector 1.7Ώ cartos+E-Power 14650 (day), Vamo (R.2) or Infinity Pro (S/N #153)+AGA-T2 RBA (eve)

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Great answers, thanks guys! Really helpful. I have no idea how many ml I vape a day because I vape a few different flavors. Huh. Maybe I'll hold myself to one flavor for a day or two so i can try to figure it out. But your answers gave me exactly the info I needed. Really appreciate it!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The only way I would compare it is by TIME.

I would say, how many packs or cigarettes did you smoke a day (aka how long did it take you to finish a carton?)

Say it took you one week (7 days). If vaping 20 ml takes you 7 days, I would say 20 ml = 1 carton. But that is for you and everybody is different.

But they are really very different if the end.

Where you invest your love, you invest your life

I used to smoke 20-25 Camel Lights per day, and now I vape 3mL of 24mg liquid per day pretty consistently.

So in my case, 1mL juice = 8 cigarettes, 25mL = 1 carton.
    orachel likes this.
    "Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else." --Epictetus

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

MaxUT, that's pretty much exactly what I used to smoke, and the guy I was trying to figure it out for is the same, pretty much. That's a perfect estimation for me! Thanks!