Whats the best chocolate e-juice?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Smile Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

I got some chocolate and it barely tastes like chocolate! What's your fav?

im told that chocolate malt from madvapes.com is delicious, i'm ordering a bottlee of it to try it out for myself

From Freedom Smokes, I have ordered a small 10 ml of the chocolate covered cherries flavor. I have also ordered Chocolate Malt in a 3ml sample (5 total flavors; 3ml/each) from Blue Mist.

I've heard others in the chat section of mixing flavors. That could be an idea for the chocolate that you have if you have one that may go well with chocolate and have some extra. Try it out.

I will try to let you know about these two.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad you started this thread. I'm looking for that perfect chocolate vape too.
    DaveP likes this.

So far, I like the New Mexico Chocolate from BeeLiquid. I like all of the BeeLiquid flavors I've tried so far in fact. They are a little pricier than some at $20 for 30ml, but very good. The Double Chocolate from Vapure was pretty good flavor-wise too, not sure of the usual price on that one as I got it at their Black Friday sale for ridiculously cheap. The only problem with the Vapure double chocolate was that it seemed to gum up atties pretty quickly. It is pretty thick. I'm waiting for an order including Flavor Aprentices Bittersweet Chocolate flavor and will post back on that one after I get that mixed up and vape it for a while.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's some expensive juice.
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Oh the hunt for a chocolate vape. It's really like mission impossible. So far (I must mention I haven't gone crazy trying to find a chocolate vape) my absolute favorite chocolate vape is Mister E's Manic Mint Chocolate. Coming in a hot second would be sweet-vape's Fudge Brownie I am determined to fix! Added too much VG to the stuff and screwed up the flavor entirely. Since I've just started some DIY I'm hoping some drops of chocolate flavor, a touch of ethyl maltol might fix it right up.
    Warren D. Lockaby likes this.

http://vapevixen.tumblr.com/ Official Vaping Blog

vdt
    Full Member* Verified Member vdt's Avatar

I got some dekang chocolate from HC in last week and absolutely love it! But, it's not a real strong flavor, probably why I like it. Their peanut is CRAZY flavored...I think I'm gonna mix the two and see what happens.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (HIGH 24mg) Dekang e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (24mg) [e-Chocolatex2] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

tastes just like vaping a hershey bar! Shipping generally take about 2-3 days. He has it in 12 and 24 mg. I think 0 nic too but I haven't tried it. If you like 18mg it's easy to buy one in 12 and one in 24 and mix the two together.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Charlz View Post
    e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (HIGH 24mg) Dekang e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (24mg) [e-Chocolatex2] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

tastes just like vaping a hershey bar! Shipping generally take about 2-3 days. He has it in 12 and 24 mg. I think 0 nic too but I haven't tried it. If you like 18mg it's easy to buy one in 12 and one in 24 and mix the two together.
    Now, if there was something that tasted like dove chocolate.. hehe

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast