Steeping and warm water? Tips on steeping?
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Steeping and warm water? Tips on steeping?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Steeping and warm water? Tips on steeping?

Somewhere on the forums a while back I read that putting the bottle of ejuice in warm water would quicken the steeping process. I am interested if anyone else has tried this or if anyone has any tricks they have found to speed the process along.

I hate waiting to try my juices...
    vjdossey and treehead like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have some new juice too.. but not sure the quickest method to steeping.. have several new ones to try! =)

ECF Veteran

i have put the bottles on electric baseboard heaters ,,and used coffee cup warmers also,,with the warmers you have to watch it,some bottles can't handle the heat,so maybe put in a cup of water on the warmer
    treehead likes this.
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

Interesting... I have never heard of this method, I will have to follow this and see what folks are saying. All that I have ever heard is take the cap off and let the bottle sit in a cool, dark, dry place for some (undetermined) time.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by denali_41 View Post
    i have put the bottles on electric baseboard heaters ,,and used coffee cup warmers also,,with the warmers you have to watch it,some bottles can't handle the heat,so maybe put in a cup of water on the warmer
    I don't have either of those, would you suggest letting the bottle sit in a glass or mug of hot water?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kristinz84 View Post
    I hate waiting to try my juices...
    Why wait? It may not need steeping.

If I need a quick steep it is just a cup of hot tap water and I plop the bottle in. Take it out every now and then to shake it. When the whole thing cools to room temp it's about equal to a week of steeping.

The breathe, leaving the cap off, I usually only works for juice that has alcohol based flavorings for me and it can do things I don't like to tobacco flavors.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well a couple of juices taste like dirt or cardboard and I heard that those flavors take months to steep.

The vendor said to let them sit for a week...

I'm going to try the hot water cup trick on my carboard flavored ejuices I have sitting around.

Full Member Verified Member

I got a shipment from rockarvapor.com and it was extremely perfumey. So much that it wasn't vapable. I'm letting them steep a couple weeks before i try it again. It's been one week and the smell is 10x better. I just got another shipment (same flavors) from rockstar and am going to try various quick steeping operations to try to match the flavor too the week old ones. I'll let you know how it turns out!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalinnRush View Post
    I got a shipment from rockarvapor.com and it was extremely perfumey. So much that it wasn't vapable. I'm letting them steep a couple weeks before i try it again. It's been one week and the smell is 10x better. I just got another shipment (same flavors) from rockstar and am going to try various quick steeping operations to try to match the flavor too the week old ones. I'll let you know how it turns out!
    Thanks! I'm eager to hear your results!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ok so I got my sample pack today of new ejuices. Of course because I don't have the patience to wait I filled my sink with hot water and dropped in the vanilla cupcake because it didn't have much of a scent. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and pulled it out and then the smell was just like vanilla cupcake!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast