Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: "If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…"

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zodas View Post
    I didnt think V2 sold juice...just prefilled cartridges.

I don't think they every used to, I think its recent but they sell their juice for red, sahara, congress and menthol, I believe. I ordered some Totally Wicked Juices that I think may blow them away so I might just be talking out my ass but I might give the red a shot cause I did enjoy that flavor, its my one of four v2 vapes that I can actually tolerate. So we shall see Ill deff post an update, sure most ppl here would not think about v2 juices, but I am curious.

Electrical Imbecil Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I ordered some Totally Wicked Juices
    which ones; do they fall into the Ry4 family?

I loved Tribecca when I started, but find it's the only flavor that loses taste as the day goes on, despite drinking lots of water. I guess I'm going to have to order another bottle

i like tribeca alot. very distinct. but i get a hint of chemical taste. I go back sometimes for variety but def not my all-day vape. Halo Prime is just gross, Torque is ok but too strong or something.

Nothing I have tried tastes like Tobacco except for Green Smokes Tobacco Gold (more of a pipe or cigar tobacco instead of cigarette), and maybe their Red Label. But the Tobacco Gold is my favorite. Just wish I could buy juice instead of carts.

What I'd like to see is a survey-style form to create a simple database that allows ECF users to check off flavor preferences on a scale of 1-10, then allowing users to use the data to search for recommendations.

example:

Adam Izer
    Tribeca = 7
    Green Smoke Tobacco Gold = 9
    Halo Prime = 1
    Johnson's Creek Original = 7
    Wicked USA Strawberry = 9
    ECBlends Red Box = 2
    ECBlends Tabacco = 5

A person can then use all the info search for users who put their favorites in their 7+ category to find other stuff they might like.

Anyone have any extra time on your hands? (i know this will be done in about 7 hours based on what i see on ECF
    Cartoon Dude and Cyrus Vap like this.

Full Member*

Just ordered the Halo tobacco sampler, it's been a while since I used halo and wanted to try them all out again.

Im glad someone else said that Tribeca had a chemical taste...thats why I said it tasted like Triaminic.

It was just soooo nasty to me.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joewp View Post
    I loved Tribecca when I started, but find it's the only flavor that loses taste as the day goes on, despite drinking lots of water. I guess I'm going to have to order another bottle
    I notice the loss of flavor after a while. Always seems fine again in the A.M. Also odd: Tribeca tastes different in my Vmod XL and Vmod 2.0 - better in the XL. Can't figure that one out, both using the same Silo cartos at the same ohm rating. Perhaps the different voltages?

ECF Veteran

Juices I find to be VERY similar to Tribeca:

IkenVape RY4
    Vapor Station VS4
    Ecopure Rich
    Vaperite Rock Star

These juices are from the same family tree as you said. Some other juices I love, though not really like Tribeca, I think you would like too:

Alien Visions Boba's Bounty
    Backwoods Brew RY4 and Casablanca
    Vaperite VR4
    Cartoon Dude and Cyrus Vap like this.
    OG Provari 18650 with gallons of NETs on some sort of dripper

I just tried my Tribeca again and it did get better and lost its medicinal taste...but its still not wowing. OK I guess but just kind of flavorless and meh.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zodas View Post
    I just tried my Tribeca again and it did get better and lost its medicinal taste...but its still not wowing. OK I guess but just kind of flavorless and meh.
    I hear ya, I see people raving about juices I can't stand (like Halo Prime).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast