"If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…" - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: "If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…"

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zodas View Post
    I didnt think V2 sold juice...just prefilled cartridges.

I don't think they every used to, I think its recent but they sell their juice for red, sahara, congress and menthol, I believe. I ordered some Totally Wicked Juices that I think may blow them away so I might just be talking out my ... but I might give the red a shot cause I did enjoy that flavor, its my one of four v2 vapes that I can actually tolerate. So we shall see Ill deff post an update, sure most ppl here would not think about v2 juices, but I am curious.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I ordered some Totally Wicked Juices
    which ones; do they fall into the Ry4 family?

I loved Tribecca when I started, but find it's the only flavor that loses taste as the day goes on, despite drinking lots of water. I guess I'm going to have to order another bottle

i like tribeca alot. very distinct. but i get a hint of chemical taste. I go back sometimes for variety but def not my all-day vape. Halo Prime is just gross, Torque is ok but too strong or something.

Nothing I have tried tastes like Tobacco except for Green Smokes Tobacco Gold (more of a pipe or cigar tobacco instead of cigarette), and maybe their Red Label. But the Tobacco Gold is my favorite. Just wish I could buy juice instead of carts.

What I'd like to see is a survey-style form to create a simple database that allows ECF users to check off flavor preferences on a scale of 1-10, then allowing users to use the data to search for recommendations.

example:

Adam Izer
    Tribeca = 7
    Green Smoke Tobacco Gold = 9
    Halo Prime = 1
    Johnson's Creek Original = 7
    Wicked USA Strawberry = 9
    ECBlends Red Box = 2
    ECBlends Tabacco = 5

A person can then use all the info search for users who put their favorites in their 7+ category to find other stuff they might like.

Anyone have any extra time on your hands? (i know this will be done in about 7 hours based on what i see on ECF
    Cartoon Dude and Cyrus Vap like this.

Full Member*

Just ordered the Halo tobacco sampler, it's been a while since I used halo and wanted to try them all out again.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Im glad someone else said that Tribeca had a chemical taste...thats why I said it tasted like Triaminic.

It was just soooo nasty to me.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joewp View Post
    I loved Tribecca when I started, but find it's the only flavor that loses taste as the day goes on, despite drinking lots of water. I guess I'm going to have to order another bottle
    I notice the loss of flavor after a while. Always seems fine again in the A.M. Also odd: Tribeca tastes different in my Vmod XL and Vmod 2.0 - better in the XL. Can't figure that one out, both using the same Silo cartos at the same ohm rating. Perhaps the different voltages?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Juices I find to be VERY similar to Tribeca:

IkenVape RY4
    Vapor Station VS4
    Ecopure Rich
    Vaperite Rock Star

These juices are from the same family tree as you said. Some other juices I love, though not really like Tribeca, I think you would like too:

Alien Visions Boba's Bounty
    Backwoods Brew RY4 and Casablanca
    Vaperite VR4
    Cartoon Dude and Cyrus Vap like this.
    Dripping gallons of NETs on some manner of VW device.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I just tried my Tribeca again and it did get better and lost its medicinal taste...but its still not wowing. OK I guess but just kind of flavorless and meh.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zodas View Post
    I just tried my Tribeca again and it did get better and lost its medicinal taste...but its still not wowing. OK I guess but just kind of flavorless and meh.
    I hear ya, I see people raving about juices I can't stand (like Halo Prime).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast