"If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…" - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: "If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I just popped a new carto in the Vmod and filled up with Backwoods Brew Virginia, and I may have just replaced Tribeca. Smooth, airy, a hint of sweetness and so far not losing flavor over the day. Too soon to tell on the flavor loss though.

In general I like all the BWB I've tried so far and plan on ordering more flavors to try.
    Cyrus Vap likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I resurrecting an older thread I know, but...

I recently picked up a bottle of Tribeca and liked it quite a bit... a nice smooth RY4-type profile that I vaped up pretty quickly.

But, if you're looking for a very similar flavor for quite a bit less money, I found that Hangsen RY4 is very close according to my taste buds. I bought my bottles at a retail shop, but it's also available at Madvapes.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I've kinda moved on from the tobacco flavors. BWB Peach is now my main vape, and I lean towards fruit flavors now. I still like BWB Virginia though, and some other BWB tobacco flavors. I have a huge order from BWB that I've yet to fully experiment with yet!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cartoon Dude, I'm curious...what did you think of the CC House Blend once it had time to steep? I've fallen in love with the stuff.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

@RickMc - CC House Blend just didn't do it for me. It was a bit too sweet & thick for my tastes. I do love their Lemonade & Mint though.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Penner's Avatar

CC House Blend just didn't do it for me. It was a bit too sweet & thick for my tastes.

Same thing here for me. I have 2 bottles of it (one unopened even) that I tried once & never again (someone had said it tastes like Bobas, it doesnt). CC House WAYAAY too sweet.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

@Penner: my brother was in town and gave it a go, he liked it. Told him he was free to take it with him

Full Member ECF Veteran

Just got some of Backwoods Brew Virgina as well. Heard so many great things about it, and when I heard somewhere else on these boards that it reminded some of Tribeca, I decided to give it a shot.

Indeed it is like Tribeca! Although something about the BWB version is ... cleaner to me. Not sure how to put it, but I can just puff away on this, whereas Tribeca wears me out after awhile. Not to mention you can get much larger bottles with BWB.

Not dogging Halo at all. I love Tribeca and many of their flavors, but hey, the thread asked for it.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Yeah I agree, the BWB juices all feel "cleaner". Some juices can have a bit of a chemical taste, or something synthetic. I'm sure BWB isn't all-natural, but they vape smooth.

Ok, I love tribecca here are the others I like so far. V2 Sahara, V2 Congress, Madvapes Mad 4, EC Blend Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco, ECB French Vanilla, ECB Vanilla Gorilla, The Vapor Room Ginger's Ry4, VR TVR Ry4, Halo HX3, Heathers Heavenly Caramel Apple Tobacco, HH Vanilla Dream, Blue Mist Hazelnut Coffee.

And then a weird one I like V2 Grape, don't ask I have no idea why.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast