Page 101 of 2173 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 21723
Like Tree49239Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wel, 1001 actually. Congrats Luce, I told ya' this thread wouldn't go away.
    EleanorR and Tezcatlipoca like this.
    The post above this signature was true for me at the time I typed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post

Wel, 1001 actually. Congrats Luce, I told ya' this thread wouldn't go away.
    Well I'm up to #351... LOL
    Mr.Mann and Victor Vandyke like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm up to #513 and it's brand-specific and only two weeks old. It's far more a testament to Heather's Heavenly Vapes tobacco line than it is anything else. HHV makes outstanding smoke juice and they are deserving of all the rave.

Congrats luce on a great thread! I'm fairly certain Eleanor would agree but it took a good deal of coaxing on my part.
    Last edited by Bronze; 09-10-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    EleanorR and Victor Vandyke like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mookie, I might suggest giving Mom and Pops RYO a shot. It's a pretty straight-forward and satisfying cigarette-style NET.
    I thought M&P used tobacco absolute? And I thought TA has a tangy, grassy note to it?

Thanks so much for all the advise. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to replicate an analog. I know that isn't possible nor would I want to. I prefer vaping but just struggling finding juice that agrees with me. That is why I thought NETs may be different than the often recommended popular brands that I've tried. A few have been good but not very many that I love and want to reorder. It seems the majority prefer sweet vapes while I prefer tobacco. But I still don't know the difference between Virginia, Tennessee, Burley, Turkish, etc., and I believe that is part of the problem. I smoked Marb; what type of tobacco it is I still don't know. The constant changing taste buds has been a challenge also. One day something tastes great and the next day terrible. Thankfully, that seems to finally be leveling off though. I've been much more satisfied since I gave up the notion of finding perfection or cigarette replacement. I'm just looking for a couple of juices I can say I really love and must reorder.

I've ordered TPR Marb and Toasted Turkish and from VS I ordered Tampa and VS4 to start with.

Thanks again for your help!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think HHV should post on the front of their website:

Home of Gandalf

They should come out with a few Variants on The Gandalf. Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White. Or maybe since the first Gandalf is the Original perhaps they should just rename it Gandalf the Gray and if they come out with anything else with an improvement or something they can call it 'THE WHITE'.

On that note I wonder what Radagast the Brown taste like?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salt&PePPer View Post
    They should come out with a few Variants on The Gandalf. Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White. Or maybe since the first Gandalf is the Original perhaps they should just rename it Gandalf the Gray and if they come out with anything else with an improvement or something they can call it 'THE WHITE'.

On that note I wonder what Radagast the Brown taste like?
    Gandalf now is not the original, the original had much less of a forward presence, though it was very good. I think that should be named Young Gandalf. I hope HHV decides to add that as an option for those that think it is too strong now. I like it both ways to be honest.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I thought M&P used tobacco absolute? And I thought TA has a tangy, grassy note to it?

Thanks so much for all the advise. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to replicate an analog. I know that isn't possible nor would I want to. I prefer vaping but just struggling finding juice that agrees with me. That is why I thought NETs may be different than the often recommended popular brands that I've tried. A few have been good but not very many that I love and want to reorder. It seems the majority prefer sweet vapes while I prefer tobacco. But I still don't know the difference between Virginia, Tennessee, Burley, Turkish, etc., and I believe that is part of the problem. I smoked Marb; what type of tobacco it is I still don't know. The constant changing taste buds has been a challenge also. One day something tastes great and the next day terrible. Thankfully, that seems to finally be leveling off though. I've been much more satisfied since I gave up the notion of finding perfection or cigarette replacement. I'm just looking for a couple of juices I can say I really love and must reorder.

I've ordered TPR Marb and Toasted Turkish and from VS I ordered Tampa and VS4 to start with.

Thanks again for your help!
    From Mom and Pops, all of their tobaccos except RYO, RYO4 and Conspiracy, use TA. So, next time you go to their site and want to order a tobacco and you want to stay away from the absolute, those are your THREE options: RYO, RYO4 and Conspiracy.
    Mookie and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Well, it's really going to be a mystery to you since you are not taken on any more vendors.
    Patience, Mr. M.; one must exercise patience with me! (That Vita Bella, as well as Ahlusion's Bella Vecchio, are sorely tempting my self-imposed temporary purchase ban!)

Quote Originally Posted by gthompson View Post
    I've avoided Dark Horse exactly because everyone says it tastes like Malboros, and even when I was a smoker I hated those things. You've inspired me to maybe try it after all.
    I am very, very eager to try Dark Horse myself -- not because of any cowboy-killer resemblance, but for the promise of a nice, neutral, vegetal, ashy tobacco vape!

Quote Originally Posted by gthompson View Post
    That's probably my favorite show EVER.
    PLEASE tell me you're joking. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Careful Salty. The last time I was critical of this thread, Eleanor about reached through my monitor and choked me to death. That aside, I like your idea.
    Gosh, Bronze, you say the scariest things about me, when really all I did was, er, make an observation. You're a North Carolina boy, surely you know by now not to "mess" with a Southern lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    I'm up to #513 and it's brand-specific and only two weeks old. It's far more a testament to Heather's Heavenly Vapes tobacco line than it is anything else. HHV makes outstanding smoke juice and they are deserving of all the rave.

Congrats luce on a great thread! I'm fairly certain Eleanor would agree but it took a good deal of coaxing on my part.
    HHV is really high on my list too, and I've only actually vaped 3 of their tobaccos. I am not attracted to W2V due to equipment issues, Vapenstein sounds way too gruff for me, and GeJ will just have to wait its turn. My next new NETs will be Dark Horse and Blue Grass Burley. Then, perhaps, I will stop looking. Perhaps.

P.S. -- Gandalf is definitely mahogany.
    Last edited by EleanorR; 09-10-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

ECF Veteran

Gandalf now is not the original, the original had much less of a forward presence, though it was very good. I think that should be named Young Gandalf. I hope HHV decides to add that as an option for those that think it is too strong now. I like it both ways to be honest.
    After Pirate's Booty...there's your Gandolf Light. I see zero difference between the two except that Pirate's is 30% lighter in flavor.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

ECF Veteran

Well, not exactly a North Carolina Boy Eleanor. I spent the first 38 years of my life in Chicago. the last 14+ in North Carolina. But we like southern ladies no matter where we come from.
    EleanorR, Mr.Mann and Tezcatlipoca like this.