Natural Tobaccos - Page 1291
Like Tree49248Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

  1. #12901
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,874

    Default

    Received my VaporPhoenix artibacco order today, that I bought for spits and giggles during their $1.99 for 10ml sale day. American Blend Tobacco has a pretty generic synthetic tobacco flavor, nothing original or exciting, but inoffensive enough to through in my eVod for an on-the-go vape. The vanilla in the Vanilla Tobacco smells really good, but vapes like a generic vanilla flavor with the same tobacco as American. Gonna try Honey Tobacco next, expecting more of the same. Nothing special, but for $6 for 30ml I have no regrets. Taste good enough to use as a non-distracting vape when out, and perform well at 50/50 pg/vg.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    RPadTV likes this.

  2. #12902
    PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    RPadTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Planet Awesome
    Posts
    3,201
    Blog Entries
    148

    Default

    Switching back to Maple Burley today. The tobacco is excellent, as is the maple flavor. However, I'm kinda wishing there was more maple. I'm a homer for Ahlusion's natural and bright maple sugar flavoring. While this is certainly as fantastic juice, in my head I was wishing for something similar to Vurley where a bold tobacco and a bright sweetness mix superbly. So far with Maple Burley, I'm getting the bold tobacco with a nice maple in the background.

    For the peeps the have vaped Maple Burley, how has your experience been?
    Jerms, EleanorR and y cherry y like this.

  3. #12903
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    Switching back to Maple Burley today. The tobacco is excellent, as is the maple flavor. However, I'm kinda wishing there was more maple. I'm a homer for Ahlusion's natural and bright maple sugar flavoring. While this is certainly as fantastic juice, in my head I was wishing for something similar to Vurley where a bold tobacco and a bright sweetness mix superbly. So far with Maple Burley, I'm getting the bold tobacco with a nice maple in the background.

    For the peeps the have vaped Maple Burley, how has your experience been?
    Haven't had Maple Burley yet, but have heard the same thing that the maple is a flavor shaper instead of having much presence, which some prefer. Maybe a good Frankenjuice with MOV's Hey Jack?

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    EleanorR and RPadTV like this.

  4. #12904
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    shatner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Hey, look what I just did!!



    Yep, that's a pre-order for N-E-T.com!!! I got Coventry and Dover, both in cold extractions and Chris's Blend (cold). My 2 sample requests are the former 2 via heat extraction.

    Their payment portal is open even thought they won't ship until the 8th. Ah, hell. Here's Clay's email, which I have express permission to post.

    "Adam, FYI, the payment gateway was just installed, so we are now open for business for a pre-sale. You are the first to receive this message, so you very well could be our very first official customer and order #1!!

    Thanks once again for your business an interest. Please feel free to share this information with your forum friends, but if you do, be sure and mention that since the store officially goes live on Monday the 8th, the 3 to 5 day processing/juice mixing will start then (i.e. shipping would occur no later than next Friday/Saturday).

    I sincerely hope you enjoy your selections!

    Take care,

    Clay Packard
    Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com"

    Looks like I'm order first. lol

    INDEPENDENCEDAY will get you a discount. I honestley forgot to use it. Clay, if you see this, feel free to toss a heat extracted sample of Chri's Blend in since I forgot the discont. Partly kidding. lol
    Jerms, EleanorR and RPadTV like this.


  5. #12905
    PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    RPadTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Planet Awesome
    Posts
    3,201
    Blog Entries
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Haven't had Maple Burley yet, but have heard the same thing that the maple is a flavor shaper instead of having much presence, which some prefer. Maybe a good Frankenjuice with MOV's Hey Jack?
    Hmmmm, perhaps Maple House Blend would brighten it up. I have some Maple Dream, but don't want to add cream to the mix. If I ordered more Maple House Blend, I'm fairly certain that I would finish the bottle of Maple Burley before it arrived. It's not what I expected, but still damn good.
    Jerms likes this.

  6. #12906
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,874

    Default

    Nice! There will also be a 20% discount code next Mon-Fri, E-C-F.

    Looking forward to these!

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    EleanorR and RPadTV like this.

  7. #12907
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    shatner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    Hey, look what I just did!!



    Yep, that's a pre-order for N-E-T.com!!! I got Coventry and Dover, both in cold extractions and Chris's Blend (cold). My 2 sample requests are the former 2 via heat extraction.

    Their payment portal is open even thought they won't ship until the 8th. Ah, hell. Here's Clay's email, which I have express permission to post.

    "Adam, FYI, the payment gateway was just installed, so we are now open for business for a pre-sale. You are the first to receive this message, so you very well could be our very first official customer and order #1!!

    Thanks once again for your business an interest. Please feel free to share this information with your forum friends, but if you do, be sure and mention that since the store officially goes live on Monday the 8th, the 3 to 5 day processing/juice mixing will start then (i.e. shipping would occur no later than next Friday/Saturday).

    I sincerely hope you enjoy your selections!

    Take care,

    Clay Packard
    Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com"

    Looks like I'm order first. lol

    INDEPENDENCEDAY will get you a discount. I honestley forgot to use it. Clay, if you see this, feel free to toss a heat extracted sample of Chri's Blend in since I forgot the discount. Partly kidding. lol
    Well, as an early testament to Clay and N-E-T.com's CS, I can already said that they really appreciate their customer. Clay's tossing in some extra samples and since I did forget to use the coupon, he is tossing in the sample of Heat Extract Chris's Blend.

    Thanks Clay and I can guarantee that with your business model, if the juice is worth the squeeze you'll have a successful op. I look forward to doing more business with you.
    Jerms, EleanorR, RPadTV and 1 others like this.


  8. #12908
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CannedWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA. USA
    Posts
    791
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Starting with both extraction types for the pipe line first. Will loop back around for the rest later.

  9. #12909
    Extractor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    johni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Columbia, Missouri
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    Well, as an early testament to Clay and N-E-T.com's CS, I can already said that they really appreciate their customer. Clay's tossing in some extra samples and since I did forget to use the coupon, he is tossing in the sample of Heat Extract Chris's Blend.

    Thanks Clay and I can guarantee that with your business model, if the juice is worth the squeeze you'll have a successful op. I look forward to doing more business with you.
    I've got a feeling that Clay's tobacco extractions will lead to a good bit of extraction from our wallets! Great to see a vendor set up and run like this!
    shatner, AnthonyB, Jerms and 2 others like this.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. Will Rogers

  10. #12910
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    shatner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johni View Post
    I've got a feeling that Clay's tobacco extractions will lead to a good bit of extraction from our wallets! Great to see a vendor set up and run like this!
    As long as I can eat and go to the gym, he can extract as much as he'd like from my wallet.

    Anyone else pre-order? If so, what'd you get? I was curious about the Chewbacco, but honestly a bit scared. I want to know what their extraction methods taste like for.

    I think we should all go in on a custom extract with some bomb desert style Cavendish if N-E-T.com proves to be as knowledgeable as they sound.
    RPadTV and CannedWolf like this.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks