Natural Tobaccos - Page 1291
Like Tree49248Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Received my VaporPhoenix artibacco order today, that I bought for spits and giggles during their $1.99 for 10ml sale day. American Blend Tobacco has a pretty generic synthetic tobacco flavor, nothing original or exciting, but inoffensive enough to through in my eVod for an on-the-go vape. The vanilla in the Vanilla Tobacco smells really good, but vapes like a generic vanilla flavor with the same tobacco as American. Gonna try Honey Tobacco next, expecting more of the same. Nothing special, but for $6 for 30ml I have no regrets. Taste good enough to use as a non-distracting vape when out, and perform well at 50/50 pg/vg.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    RPadTV likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Switching back to Maple Burley today. The tobacco is excellent, as is the maple flavor. However, I'm kinda wishing there was more maple. I'm a homer for Ahlusion's natural and bright maple sugar flavoring. While this is certainly as fantastic juice, in my head I was wishing for something similar to Vurley where a bold tobacco and a bright sweetness mix superbly. So far with Maple Burley, I'm getting the bold tobacco with a nice maple in the background.

For the peeps the have vaped Maple Burley, how has your experience been?
    Jerms, EleanorR and y cherry y like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    Switching back to Maple Burley today. The tobacco is excellent, as is the maple flavor. However, I'm kinda wishing there was more maple. I'm a homer for Ahlusion's natural and bright maple sugar flavoring. While this is certainly as fantastic juice, in my head I was wishing for something similar to Vurley where a bold tobacco and a bright sweetness mix superbly. So far with Maple Burley, I'm getting the bold tobacco with a nice maple in the background.

For the peeps the have vaped Maple Burley, how has your experience been?
    Haven't had Maple Burley yet, but have heard the same thing that the maple is a flavor shaper instead of having much presence, which some prefer. Maybe a good Frankenjuice with MOV's Hey Jack?

EleanorR and RPadTV like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey, look what I just did!!

Yep, that's a pre-order for N-E-T.com!!! I got Coventry and Dover, both in cold extractions and Chris's Blend (cold). My 2 sample requests are the former 2 via heat extraction.

Their payment portal is open even thought they won't ship until the 8th. Ah, hell. Here's Clay's email, which I have express permission to post.

"Adam, FYI, the payment gateway was just installed, so we are now open for business for a pre-sale. You are the first to receive this message, so you very well could be our very first official customer and order #1!!

Thanks once again for your business an interest. Please feel free to share this information with your forum friends, but if you do, be sure and mention that since the store officially goes live on Monday the 8th, the 3 to 5 day processing/juice mixing will start then (i.e. shipping would occur no later than next Friday/Saturday).

I sincerely hope you enjoy your selections!

Take care,

Clay Packard
    Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com"

Looks like I'm order first. lol

INDEPENDENCEDAY will get you a discount. I honestley forgot to use it. Clay, if you see this, feel free to toss a heat extracted sample of Chri's Blend in since I forgot the discont. Partly kidding. lol
    Jerms, EleanorR and RPadTV like this.

Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Haven't had Maple Burley yet, but have heard the same thing that the maple is a flavor shaper instead of having much presence, which some prefer. Maybe a good Frankenjuice with MOV's Hey Jack?
    Hmmmm, perhaps Maple House Blend would brighten it up. I have some Maple Dream, but don't want to add cream to the mix. If I ordered more Maple House Blend, I'm fairly certain that I would finish the bottle of Maple Burley before it arrived. It's not what I expected, but still damn good.
    Jerms likes this.

Nice! There will also be a 20% discount code next Mon-Fri, E-C-F.

Looking forward to these!

EleanorR and RPadTV like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    Hey, look what I just did!!

Yep, that's a pre-order for N-E-T.com!!! I got Coventry and Dover, both in cold extractions and Chris's Blend (cold). My 2 sample requests are the former 2 via heat extraction.

Their payment portal is open even thought they won't ship until the 8th. Ah, hell. Here's Clay's email, which I have express permission to post.

"Adam, FYI, the payment gateway was just installed, so we are now open for business for a pre-sale. You are the first to receive this message, so you very well could be our very first official customer and order #1!!

Thanks once again for your business an interest. Please feel free to share this information with your forum friends, but if you do, be sure and mention that since the store officially goes live on Monday the 8th, the 3 to 5 day processing/juice mixing will start then (i.e. shipping would occur no later than next Friday/Saturday).

I sincerely hope you enjoy your selections!

Take care,

Clay Packard
    Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com"

Looks like I'm order first. lol

INDEPENDENCEDAY will get you a discount. I honestley forgot to use it. Clay, if you see this, feel free to toss a heat extracted sample of Chri's Blend in since I forgot the discount. Partly kidding. lol
    Well, as an early testament to Clay and N-E-T.com's CS, I can already said that they really appreciate their customer. Clay's tossing in some extra samples and since I did forget to use the coupon, he is tossing in the sample of Heat Extract Chris's Blend.

Thanks Clay and I can guarantee that with your business model, if the juice is worth the squeeze you'll have a successful op. I look forward to doing more business with you.
    Jerms, EleanorR, RPadTV and 1 others like this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Starting with both extraction types for the pipe line first. Will loop back around for the rest later.

Extractor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by shatner View Post
    Well, as an early testament to Clay and N-E-T.com's CS, I can already said that they really appreciate their customer. Clay's tossing in some extra samples and since I did forget to use the coupon, he is tossing in the sample of Heat Extract Chris's Blend.

Thanks Clay and I can guarantee that with your business model, if the juice is worth the squeeze you'll have a successful op. I look forward to doing more business with you.
    I've got a feeling that Clay's tobacco extractions will lead to a good bit of extraction from our wallets! Great to see a vendor set up and run like this!
    shatner, AnthonyB, Jerms and 2 others like this.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. Will Rogers

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by johni View Post
    I've got a feeling that Clay's tobacco extractions will lead to a good bit of extraction from our wallets! Great to see a vendor set up and run like this!
    As long as I can eat and go to the gym, he can extract as much as he'd like from my wallet.

Anyone else pre-order? If so, what'd you get? I was curious about the Chewbacco, but honestly a bit scared. I want to know what their extraction methods taste like for.

I think we should all go in on a custom extract with some bomb desert style Cavendish if N-E-T.com proves to be as knowledgeable as they sound.
    RPadTV and CannedWolf like this.