Natural Tobaccos - Page 2129
Page 2129 of 2173 FirstFirst ... 112916292029207921192125212621272128212921302131213221332139 ... LastLast
Results 21,281 to 21,290 of 21723
Like Tree49248Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Yeah jerms I will have to say somthing. Completly carbonized coil in 10 drops or less. Being out of the house with a completly junk wick is only adding to the frustration. Especially cause it was a fresh wick. I'm scared to try SGP when I get home.
    Jerms, EleanorR and vjc0628 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by erawk View Post
    Yeah jerms I will have to say somthing. Completly carbonized coil in 10 drops or less. Being out of the house with a completly junk wick is only adding to the frustration. Especially cause it was a fresh wick. I'm scared to try SGP when I get home.
    That sucks. Would pretty much make it unvapable for me if it's that dirty.
    EleanorR likes this.

in all fairness, Vurley needs to kill a couple more wicks before i go blaming wlad. When i got home and pulled the old wick it did seem a little tight, like i mightve had too much material in the coil. So ill try again when im feeling more ambitious. right now im vaping the 7 other ahlusion non-aros. I could vape these on the same wick for a couple weeks straight, lol.

Ginger candy is really awesome. Just so unique and doesn't taste artificial.

JG Blend is not a raw unadulterated coffee mixed w/ tobacco like i had hoped.... its still a very good juice and i can see how someone not so into coffee could really enjoy it. its definitely more coffee than sunday morning. It tastes like really good coffee flavoring that youd find in a frapuccino or some sort or gourmet candy. I think its as close to coffee as your gonna get in ejuice IMO. I was setting myself up for failure by picking this juice, being that its of the coffee variety.... That being said, its still the most enjoyable failure to date.

Shipwrecked ack i got suntan lotion in my mouth... def needs some steeping. too much coconut or sumthin.

ill move onto somthing else as soon as i can get rid of this coconut flavor in my atty haha\
    Last edited by erawk; 01-16-2014 at 02:53 AM.
    Jerms, EleanorR, Mr.Mann and 3 others like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Chinook's Avatar

Looks the Ahlusion sale is hitting the shores I'm waiting for mine.. Meanwhile I'm out of most of my juices besides 50 mL of DIY ASO. The cold extract seems to be pretty easy on my coils -- I vaped about 1.5 mL and no visible gunk on the coils. I need to vape more to reach final decision. And let steep them some more.

I've been testing 62% ASO extract juices (both hot and cold extracts)! I guess I didn't count on them getting that stronger with steeping It's been two week so far. Lot of earthy nuances, some hay and a tad bit analog like after taste after vaping.

My current mix in the tank is DIY cold extract ASO + GJ4 + Natural Perique... I'm utilizing last few drops of my GeJ stash...
    MFToms59 likes this.

Heavenly ARMY in the Rocket @ 1.7 ohms
    Legend in the KFL/R91% clone @ 1.6 ohms
    Shadow in the Fogger V2.5 @ 1.4 ohms

@10 watts

Oompa in the Phoenix v1 @ 1.8 ohms

I think I'm over-nic'd

Oompa does blossom sooner than previously thought, mostly due to device, of course. 3 months for a clearo, 5 days for a dripper.

The builds for the RTAs are simple, tedious, but worthwhile. I'm used to post holes, so wrapping around a screw took a bit of near-sighted finesse and plenty of sighing. First time filling error brought a bit of flooding with the Fogger, but it subsided; the flavor is a touch less than the Kayfun clones, but it could be my build. I decided to be arrogant and use a micro-coil, although a regular build with doubled up 3mm silica is recommended; I just didn't like the look of the coil.

Tomorrow I need to try some of that MOV Southern Gentleman I was gifted.
    Dusty_D, Jerms, EleanorR and 4 others like this.

Hey kids! I've been off the boards for weeks and although I have no hope of catching up with all the new messages in this thread, I just wanted to pop in and say hello and Happy New Year.

I've been vaping NS Dark Extra, Organic #1 and Black Cav almost exclusively for the last month and have felt little desire to explore other juices, although I really enjoyed the samples of Dover Court and Turkish that NETcom sent with my orders. I'm finally changing it up at the moment with some Patriot - which, by the way, is a very clean-burning NET. I'm on my second day on the same atomizer head with no substantial loss of performance. With my other NETs, I've come to accept that I'm going to have to change heads every day or two if I want the best vape. I can clean, dry-burn and replace the "flavor wick" and while it does help, the vape is never quite as good as a fresh head. Luckily, I found a great price on T2 heads at vapingme.com, so I'll just keep buying them in bulk as long as they keep selling 'em.

That's it for now. I hope you're all doing well. Vape on!
    Jerms, EleanorR, Mr.Mann and 6 others like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran TexasVet's Avatar

in all fairness, Vurley needs to kill a couple more wicks before i go blaming wlad. When i got home and pulled the old wick it did seem a little tight, like i mightve had too much material in the coil. So ill try again when im feeling more ambitious. right now im vaping the 7 other ahlusion non-aros. I could vape these on the same wick for a couple weeks straight, lol.

Ginger candy is really awesome. Just so unique and doesn't taste artificial.

JG Blend is not a raw unadulterated coffee mixed w/ tobacco like i had hoped.... its still a very good juice and i can see how someone not so into coffee could really enjoy it. its definitely more coffee than sunday morning. It tastes like really good coffee flavoring that youd find in a frapuccino or some sort or gourmet candy. I think its as close to coffee as your gonna get in ejuice IMO. I was setting myself up for failure by picking this juice, being that its of the coffee variety.... That being said, its still the most enjoyable failure to date.

Shipwrecked ack i got suntan lotion in my mouth... def needs some steeping. too much coconut or sumthin.

ill move onto somthing else as soon as i can get rid of this coconut flavor in my atty haha\
    Ahh the coconut... I like shipwreck as a vape first off, the coconut did surprise me and I told them in the feedback. Alley confirmed so I ordered Peachy Criminal and Apple WW on the flip-flop. I'm not a great fan of coconut but Shipwreck is still a good vape.

After a week or so I'll find out if the 'nut' hides or hits me in the head.
    Jerms, EleanorR, Mr.Mann and 2 others like this.
    Vape 'em if Ya Got 'em - The Smoking Lamp is OUT!
    Restore the Republic: Tyranny the Fight - Liberty the PrizeŠ

Super Member ECF Veteran TexasVet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo Marx View Post
    Hey kids! I've been off the boards for weeks and although I have no hope of catching up with all the new messages in this thread, I just wanted to pop in and say hello and Happy New Year.

I've been vaping NS Dark Extra, Organic #1 and Black Cav almost exclusively for the last month and have felt little desire to explore other juices, although I really enjoyed the samples of Dover Court and Turkish that NETcom sent with my orders. I'm finally changing it up at the moment with some Patriot - which, by the way, is a very clean-burning NET. I'm on my second day on the same atomizer head with no substantial loss of performance. With my other NETs, I've come to accept that I'm going to have to change heads every day or two if I want the best vape. I can clean, dry-burn and replace the "flavor wick" and while it does help, the vape is never quite as good as a fresh head. Luckily, I found a great price on T2 heads at vapingme.com, so I'll just keep buying them in bulk as long as they keep selling 'em.

Welcome back !!
    And thanks for reminding me that I have some GJ4, Organic#1 and Black Cav to vape. I've been mesmerized by my Ahlusion juices recently rec'd and some of us have been burning up the Ahlusion E-juice thread.

Ideas and comments aplenty.
    Jerms, EleanorR, Mr.Mann and 1 others like this.
    Vape 'em if Ya Got 'em - The Smoking Lamp is OUT!
    Restore the Republic: Tyranny the Fight - Liberty the PrizeŠ

Super Member ECF Veteran Chinook's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo Marx View Post

Welcome back!

The pricing of these T2 heads are pretty good! Are they pretty clean? I got burned couple of times with residues on new heads so I do PGA soak / dry burn / PGA soak before using them.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Peace Loving Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

It's worth it.

Ughhh Vurley is instantly clogging my coil/wick very similar to DD... Seriously pissed off.