Natural Tobaccos - Page 4
Page 4 of 2173 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree49240Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Out of curiosity, which vendors use tobacco extracts or tobacco absolute? Which ones make their own tobacco extracts in-house?
    Vaperite, Want2vape, and Goodejuice extract their own... at least for some of their tobacco juices. There may be others.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Tasty Vapor is another one who is doing maceration
    spaceballsrules and Hulamoon like this.

Both Highbrow Vapor and Darth Vapers use NETs; I'm pretty sure Highbrow makes their own, but I'm not sure about DV.
    spaceballsrules and Hulamoon like this.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vendor: Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Liquid: Huntsman
    Thoughts: There's rarely a time that an eliquid blows my mind. Sometimes they're terrible, sometimes they're great, but very few put me in a state of pure ecstasy. Since I started vaping two years ago I've always looked for tobacco eliquids as good as the cigar/pipe tobacco I smoked.

As I first tried Huntsman the flavor was very familiar. I was running through my head all the eliquids that Huntsman tastes like but none came to mind. The next day I was sending my thoughts to Heather's Heavenly Vapes when I remembered the flavor. When I first bought a tobacco pipe I ordered five premium pipe blends. One was called Hunters Blend. Huntsman is not similar to Hunters Blend, it is Hunters Blend. An earthy, woodsy, medium bodied non aromatic pipe tobacco. It's not bitter like the English tobacco but not sweet like the aromatic. I really don't know how else to describe it except that it's one of the best tobacco eliquids that tastes exactly like the real thing.

To my own personal tastes, this is one of the best tobacco eliquids on the market. Period.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Thoughts: There's rarely a time that an eliquid blows my mind. Sometimes they're terrible, sometimes they're great, but very few put me in a state of pure ecstasy. Since I started vaping two years ago I've always looked for tobacco eliquids as good as the cigar/pipe tobacco I smoked.

As I first tried Huntsman the flavor was very familiar. I was running through my head all the eliquids that Huntsman tastes like but none came to mind. The next day I was sending my thoughts to Heather's Heavenly Vapes when I remembered the flavor. When I first bought a tobacco pipe I ordered five premium pipe blends. One was called Hunters Blend. Huntsman is not similar to Hunters Blend, it is Hunters Blend. An earthy, woodsy, medium bodied non aromatic pipe tobacco. It's not bitter like the English tobacco but not sweet like the aromatic. I really don't know how else to describe it except that it's one of the best tobacco eliquids that tastes exactly like the real thing.

To my own personal tastes, this is one of the best tobacco eliquids on the market. Period.
    Got it, coach! LOL

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Out of curiosity, which vendors use tobacco extracts or tobacco absolute? Which ones make their own tobacco extracts in-house?
    If I'm not mistaken, Ahlusion also extracts their own tobacco on some of their line.

I've never DIY'ed or anything so I'm not 100% certain what Tobacco Absolute tastes like, but if it is what I think it is (the heavy tobacco undertone in Backwoods' Backo, for example), I believe Backwoods and Mom and Pop's both use it.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Gonna have to check out Heather's Heavenly Vapes -- thanks Luce!
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

Super Member ECF Veteran lauragal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post

Hi all,

I'm looking for an e-juice for my husband, who formally smoked cigars (Demitasse Davidoffs). I have never smoked cigars so it's hard for me to relate to the taste, so I've been blindly ordering ejuice with descriptions of cigar flavors.
    Anyone know the Davidoff demitasse flavor and can suggest an ejuice? I am totally aware that taste is subjective and will keep that in mind, but at this point, I'll just order a few different cigar flavor choices and see what he likes. Thanks for any help!

PS - wondering if Heather's Heavenly Vapes "Huntsman" is more of a cigar or cigarette flavor?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lauragal View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an e-juice for my husband, who formally smoked cigars (Demitasse Davidoffs). I have never smoked cigars so it's hard for me to relate to the taste, so I've been blindly ordering ejuice with descriptions of cigar flavors.
    Anyone know the Davidoff demitasse flavor and can suggest an ejuice? I am totally aware that taste is subjective and will keep that in mind, but at this point, I'll just order a few different cigar flavor choices and see what he likes. Thanks for any help!

PS - wondering if Heather's Heavenly Vapes "Huntsman" is more of a cigar or cigarette flavor?
    If I am reading Luce's review correctly, he is saying Huntsman is more of a pipe tobacco. You are definitely in the right place, though.

Super Member ECF Veteran lauragal's Avatar

Thank you - I'm thinking Want2Vape "Blondie" might be one for him to try (Luce reviewed it in post 2).
    Mr.Mann likes this.