Natural Tobaccos - Page 5
Page 5 of 2173 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree49248Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Has anyone tried vapage's standard issue Tobacco flavor? 80/20 (no option to adjust the mix) @ 24mg nic?

I may be biased as this is the very first juice I vaped but it really is quite good

Problems, complaints, questions? Call our customer service line @ (772) 257-4501

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Vendor: Want2Vape
    Liquid: Cold Infusion
    Thoughts: Extracted from the same cigar line as Blondie, Cold Infusion is a natural, nicaraguan, medium bodied cigar infused with flavor of peach, pine, green tea, and more. The eliquid is a bit different. It tastes like a high end natural cigar. No added flavors like Blondie just straight up premium natural cigar. Think Oliva V, Fuente, Romeo y Julieta, etc. This is absolutely a masterpiece for the cigar lover.
    Absolutely one of the finest ever. It may have even displaced Acid blonde as my all time fav. juice. Paris also is outstanding. Only juice thst ever came close to replicating a cigarette

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Bullette the Cowdog's Avatar

Obviously you are all Connoisseurs of fine tobaccos. I myself rather a newbie. So my question is if I buy one or two of these fine tobacco juices, I'm told not to use it with a carto. So what hardware do you use to make the most of this juice?...kinda like what type vessel for a fine wine?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bullette the Cowdog View Post
    Obviously you are all Connoisseurs of fine tobaccos. I myself rather a newbie. So my question is if I buy one or two of these fine tobacco juices, I'm told not to use it with a carto. So what hardware do you use to make the most of this juice?...kinda like what type vessel for a fine wine?

I use to vape these juices on Cisco LR 1.5 510 attys 3.7V - drip only. Now I have moved away from those into rebuildables. But they are excellent on those. As I recall W2V tobac juices were made to work well w/1.8 Ohm attys. Its been along time, so I wont swear to that.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Any quality natural tobacco extract is going to be hard on atomizers, due to fine organic solids that are suspended in the liquid. Much like a microbrew beer (as opposed to something like a Budweiser), the more filtration the juice goes through, the less it is going to taste like the natural ingredients that go into it.

Rebuildables are the best way to go with natural tobacco extracts by far. The only drawback is that they are costly and you often have to wait a while to get them. But once you have them, they are cheap and easy to rebuild. I ended up with an A2-TM from the German company Bulli-Smoker and couldn't be happier with it.

If you want to go a cheaper route, I've had pretty good luck with Low Resistance Vision Ego Clearomizers -- I devote one to each of my favorites and just leave it filled and vape it whenever I please. If it dies, it's not a big deal to replace it, and I just considered it part of the cost of vaping something that is of the highest quality. I'm probably going to phase out the Vision Clearomizers in favor of the new E1 ReVive V2's because if and when they get clogged, they can be easily taken apart and cleaned, or the internal components can all be cheaply replaced. Discount Vapers is probably the best place to shop.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

ECF Veteran

I generally use anywhere from 2.0-3.0 ohm attys and drip. My personal opinion is that too much flavor is lost on most cartomizers and tanks with natural tobaccos.

There are some companies that go out of their way to create extracted tobaccos that do not leave residue on an atty/carto. Ahlusion has told me they specifically go out of their to make sure the liquids are cleaner. Heather's Heavenly Purity tobaccos also do not leave anything behind. Highbrow does a good job as well.

And just for you Tezcatlipoca, Ahlusion has a blend called Devil Dog that tastes identical to Want2Vape London. The difference: no leftover residue. The bad news is that they haven't released it yet.
    Mookie, Mr.Mann and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran 1atom12's Avatar

Greetings, not trying to thread crash here, but we just wanted to state that our extracts contain zero residue. None, nada. You can run them in any atty, carto, clearo without fear of shortening the life of your device. This also goes for the rest of our flavor lineup as well.

Vape on tobacco lovers!
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality E-Liquids

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1atom12 View Post
    Greetings, not trying to thread crash here, but we just wanted to state that our extracts contain zero residue. None, nada. You can run them in any atty, carto, clearo without fear of shortening the life of your device. This also goes for the rest of our flavor lineup as well.

Vape on tobacco lovers!
    Thanks for this!
    terry.beer.1 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks Luce, I'll keep an eye out for Ahlusion's Devil Dog! It would be nice to find something comparable to London that was a little more of a worry-free vape. I vape throughout the day and I travel and am on the go frequently, so tanks are the best fit for me, but I agree that dripping does give the best results, flavor-wise. I used to drip with 510 attys and I thought it was horrible, but I just discovered LR 306 attys, and I'm impressed with them so far. There will be more dripping in my future if I'm just vaping around the house.

Personally I've had clogging issues with Want2Vape, Vaperite, and Highbrow. Both Highbrow's and Vaperite's Periques clogged up fresh attys almost instantly (like within several puffs), and I'd wager that there's a direct correlation between the heavy, earthy-rich flavor of a Perique and the amount of suspended organic solids. I've had much better results with GoodeJuice though, on all of theirs that I've tried including their Perique. I guess they have found a way to minimize the issue by using a charcoal filtration system. I have yet to try Ahlusion and Heather's Heavenly Vapes, but thanks to this thread, they are my the list. And of course I've had no out-of-the-ordinary issues with Backwoods and Mom and Pop's and other companies that don't extract their tobaccos in-house.

Another way to keep the atty damage to a minimum is to alternate an atty-clogging juice with something that is very clean and doesn't use much in the way of organic flavorings -- I've found that some of Halo's and Alien Visions' juices are good for that. GoodeJuice has a lab-made tobacco line that I've been dying to try and I bet they would be good for that too, but unfortunately they don't offer any of them anywhere near my preferred nic level.
    luceblueboy and Mr.Mann like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1atom12 View Post

Vape on tobacco lovers!
    That's good to know -- thanks! I look forward to trying your extracts out, and I'm glad to see that at least a few vendors are concerned with this issue.

BTW, totally off-topic and I don't mean to violate the sanctity of this thread, but I just saw that you have a Maya-style cacao vape -- I was just telling someone the other day that it would be interesting if somebody made one! That's awesome and I'm glad to see that somebody did! Kudos!
    Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 06-10-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    1atom12 likes this.