Natural Tobaccos - Page 501
Page 501 of 2173 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 21723
Like Tree49248Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gthompson View Post
    The HHV juices he named are all of a certain type, all sweet tobaccos. If he doesn't like those, I would assume he wants something much more of a straight up tobacco. That probably leaves out TPR and VR. If that assumption is true, GeJ, and QnJ to an extent, are probably the milder of that genre. If they are still too mild, A+ and want2vape are probably the big boys of bold tobacco. I'm just trying to give him a place to start, like Bronze said, nothing will substitute for sampling. We all have different tastes.
    Pretty it up for Luce Mr. 5000.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They may be too mature for that here.
    Bronze likes this.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

At this point, the hardest part that I can see is the issue with hardware. This is not my strong suit, so I am thinking that someone else could help here. I, unfortunately, have tried a lot and liked little. I use standard 510 attys and a ProVari -- simple and plain, but effective and capable of handling almost any juice. I say almost because W2V does not do well for me in standard attys, and actually, Ahlusion's aros can be problematic. I think Luce used to use clearos, or maybe it was SBR, or maybe it was Tez? Either way, some use those for NETs, but I don't. I can talk about which attys I like, but when it comes to hardware, I have to respectfully duck out.
    Robin!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gthompson View Post
    They may be too mature for that here.
    Not me. Do it!!! I'll settle for a subtle congratulations.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Me too. I can use most anything with HHV juice. I mostly use bottom coil clearos with GeJ or Quicknic, and they're so cheap when they gunk up you can just toss them no sweat. And I don't really keep any of the big boy gunk juice in my box. I'm a lightweight.
    Bronze and NoMoreTequila like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Does anyone know of Ahlusion's turn around time? I ordered January 11 and have not received any updates. I know they may be swamped and I'm not trying to sound impatient, just curious.
    I'm Back Baby!!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Does anyone know of Ahlusion's turn around time? I ordered January 11 and have not received any updates. I know they may be swamped and I'm not trying to sound impatient, just curious.
    Not I. I couldn't even register on their website so you're in better shape than me.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Since they are closed on the weekend and you ordered on Friday, I am thinking Tuesday, after the holiday, you will get a notification followed by a quick shipping notification. I ordered recently and my shipping notification came directly after my processing -- I am not sure what's up, but it will surely be soon. If there is something wrong, and even if it is not, I would contact Wlad. If I had read this, I would've included it in the email I just sent to him.
    Robin!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you are going to try a juice which is known to compromise equipment, I will remind everyone of my old-fashioned standby: the xxxl clear dual coil cartomizers. I can vape the ickiest stickiest liquids like want2vape Red Pirate in those, and almost without exception, the plastic will fail before the atty does. They are really excellent NET vessels.
    gthompson, Mr.Mann, chohan and 3 others like this.
    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all. --Paul Simon
    Provari Mini, Vmod 2.0, REO Mini, ITaste MVP, KR100, Smoktech Winder, AGI, RSST, Iclear16

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scarf-ace View Post
    If you are going to try a juice which is known to compromise equipment, I will remind everyone of my old-fashioned standby: the xxxl clear dual coil cartomizers. I can vape the ickiest stickiest liquids like want2vape Red Pirate in those, and almost without exception, the plastic will fail before the atty does. They are really excellent NET vessels.
    Excellent tip, Scarf!
    scarf-ace likes this.
    Robin!