Page 51 of 2173 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree49237Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ROFL! You two are a riot! LOL - Let me point out this is said before my 3rd cup of coffee, so you may take it as the highest of praiseworthiness, because I don't stop snarling or really come out of my coma till after 4. Really looking forward to the Devil Dog though.

"I'm sure Devil Dog won't disappoint! Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that if I end up hating it (doubtful) I'm sure there are a few people around who would be willing to take it off my hands!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Yep, so buy at least 3x30 mL bottles, just in case you don't like it.

Oooh, please let me know. So, you have tried the rest?
    Mr.Mann and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Oooh, please let me know. So, you have tried the rest?
    I've had Patriot, Wild Turkey (obviously), GJ4, Natural Perique, and now Apple Cured. All big thumbs up, as far as I'm concerned. So far a very nice apple flavor on the Apple Cured, but I'm not getting a lot of tobacco yet so I'm gonna let it steep a bit before weighing in. I'll definitely be putting Organic Tobacco #1, Vita Bella, and possible Acadian Gold and Wrangler in my next order.
    Mr.Mann likes this.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

ECF Veteran

Patriot is my fav from GEJ. It's really an authentic aromatic pipe tobacco. Just a quick heads up for everyone, Ahlusion is planning on releasing their Blue Grass Burley this week (probably thursday). This is from their premium line which is not sweeter like their regular tobaccos. I've had two of them so far and their absolutely incredible. I've already been told that a bottle is set aside for me so na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
    EleanorR likes this.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Patriot is my fav from GEJ. It's really an authentic aromatic pipe tobacco. Just a quick heads up for everyone, Ahlusion is planning on releasing their Blue Grass Burley this week (probably thursday). This is from their premium line which is not sweeter like their regular tobaccos. I've had two of them so far and their absolutely incredible. I've already been told that a bottle is set aside for me so na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
    Decisions, decisions! Oh, what shall I do?

Should I drive to pick mine up, or wait a whole day for free delivery?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Thou shalt not mention Patriot in the same post as "doo doo," luce! The mere proximity of those two terms to each other is blasphemous and requires that you ritually cleanse your atomizer, don a fresh battery, and vape Patriot until you enter a trance-like state.
    Mr.Mann and TBinAZ like this.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

*Vaping Experimentalist* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hahaha. classic.

Well after all the hype with this Burley, if I don't get any for any reason, then I will be very jealous, and being jealous makes me very angry. 'doo-doo' will probably be the lightest expletive to exit my vocal chords.

So, I will have to be 'johnny on the spot' I guess. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
    Thou shalt not mention Patriot in the same post as "doo doo," luce! The mere proximity of those two terms to each other is blasphemous and requires that you ritually cleanse your atomizer, don a fresh battery, and vape Patriot until you enter a trance-like state.
    Mr.Mann and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Since so many of you have tried HHV juices I need some suggestions. I'm going to order more of their purity line tobaccos. Which one would you choose to amp the tobacco flavor up on. Keep in mind I have to get 100% VG and I want a tobacco base with a little sweetness.

*Vaping Experimentalist* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My edumacated guess is that you would like Dragon's Fire and Oompa. Probably not a 'guess' at all.

Edit: Give Ahlusion's Smooth Criminal a try too. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMacgyver View Post
    Since so many of you have tried HHV juices I need some suggestions. I'm going to order more of their purity line tobaccos. Which one would you choose to amp the tobacco flavor up on. Keep in mind I have to get 100% VG and I want a tobacco base with a little sweetness.
    Last edited by TBinAZ; 08-13-2012 at 11:55 PM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MsMacgyver View Post
    I would amp up Gandolf and Huntsman. I like to keep Dragon's Fire more of a sweeter treat and make the other rough (Rough, just the way you mother likes it Trebek!)
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TBinAZ View Post
    My edumacated guess is that you would like Dragon's Fire and Oompa. Probably not a 'guess' at all.

Edit: Give Ahlusion's Smooth Criminal a try too. Very nice.
    I have Smooth Criminal and Desperado steeping. Right out of the mailbox all I could taste was sweet...I NEED TOBACCO...LOL