Page 1 of 2173 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
Like Tree49237Likes

Thread: Natural Tobaccos

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Natural Tobaccos

I want to start a thread for those looking for real tobacco flavors rather than anything artificial/imitation. I'm not bashing any vendors that use artificial flavorings as some are very good. However, there's a few of us that still crave that quality tobacco taste (pipe, cigar, other non-cigarette tobaccos). I know there's a few of us more seasoned in the natural/organic/extracted areas, while others may be total newbies so all please chime in! Please post the vendor, liquid, what is resembles, and honest thoughts. Even if you're not a fan of one liquid someone else may be looking for that specific flavor. I call it objectional subjectivism: honesty without any ranting.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Goodejuice
    Liquid: House Brewed Line Patriot
    Thoughts: Aromatic pipe. Period. There's nothing else out there that comes even close to an aromatic pipe tobacco. Goodejuice extracts their own tobaccos. This is a blend of Louisiana Perique, Virginia Burley, and Kentucky Cavendish. If you're looking for an aromatic pipe, you need to try this.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Want2Vape
    Liquid: Blondie
    Thoughts: When you walk into a cigar shop, if they sell Drew Estates' Acid line, you're going to smell them right away. It's a "flavored" cigar but nothing like the cheap gas station ones. A connecticut wrapper cigar with herbs and other flavorings to give it that unique taste, this is a definite love/hate flavor. The cigar tastes exactly like it smells. Want2vape extracts from the actual cigar giving the liquid that perfect taste. Even at 0mg, as I vape this, it's very satisfying. One of the best cigar liquids out there.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Disclaimer: I have never smoked real pipe tobacco, though I found the aroma inviting when near someone smoking a pipe. Cigar smoke, from a second-hand, always seemed too harsh - I've only tried a few puffs of cigars here and there when I did smoke, but wasn't that crazy about it. But, I've found a few juices that satisfy what I had envisioned pipes and cigars to be like, had I decided to get into them and savor their finer points.

Vendor: Highbrow
    Liquid: Cigar
    Thoughts: This is what I imagine a high-end British cigar would taste like. Nice and dry, luxurious vapor texture in 100% VG. A touch of pepper and spice. It strikes me as a very "grown up", expensive flavor.

Vendor: Alien Visions
    Liquid: Havana Gold
    Thoughts: I am not sure if this qualifies as a natural tobacco or not - I haven't found anything describing how this flavor is made, but it tastes very convincingly like a cigar - I'd be very surprised if actual cigars were not involved in the flavoring process at some point. A more "common" flavor compared to Highbrow Cigar, but works surprisingly well as an all-day vape. A flavor that is very hard to get tired of. I can pick this up right after vaping Highbrow, and it stands the test of time.

ECF Veteran

I want to add to the Highbrow Cigar post a bit. The cigar is from a candela wrapper. That is the green wrapper rather than a brown one. This means the flavor is more mild than even a connecticut cigar.

As for Havana Gold, it is not a natural liquid. It is cigarish in nature but used with artificial flavorings. In my opinion it is the best artificially flavored cigar liquid.

Please note that I'm just trying to provide additional information. I encourage everyone to do the same so that we can have as well rounded descriptions/opinions as possible. Remember it's okay to disagree but not okay to hate.
    Last edited by luceblueboy; 03-04-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    jplanet and managusta like this.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Want2vape
    Liquid: Tabac Especial
    Thoughts: Another flavored cigar liquid made by Drew Estates, who also makes Acid Blondie. This is a cigar infused with coffee that gives it a sweeter, distinct flavor. I'm not positive if they use the natural or maduro wrapper. You will enjoy this if you've ever had a Rocky Patel Java cigar. A solid cigar flavor with a hint of sweetness and coffee. A really enjoyable flavor.
    Sylvie, Mr.Mann and mrgoodwrench2u like this.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Quicknic Ejuice
    Liquid: Habana Daydream
    Thoughts: Described as a "blend of Virginias, Perique, unsweetened Black Cavendish with a dash of Latakia and a spoonful of rich cigar leaf." In other words, it's like pipe tobacco with a little cigar thrown in. It's actually quite pleasant and a wonder median if you're looking for an infusion of the two. The pipe is not as much aromatic but not bitter as many english blends are. It definitely is different and in a very good way.
    ForeverDiving likes this.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
    Liquid: RYO
    Thoughts: Described on the website as a "commercial cigarette" flavor. While not a smokey, nasty flavor usually associated with cigarette copies, this is a pretty good tobacco flavor. It's somewhat sweet but in a natural way rather than the usual way vendors add flavorings to enhance their liquids. While not a strong flavor it does taste like a non-flavored tobacco, more like a simple aromatic pipe tobacco than anything else.
    Riversong, flynbyeya and Hazewitch like this.

ECF Veteran

Vendor: Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
    Liquid: American Blend
    Thoughts: Described as "it tastes just like you would expect tobacco to taste, just a little woody, a little caramel, nothing too overpowering." I find this flavor to be very tobaccoish while not quite a tobacco I can put my finger on. While your mind will instantly say "this is a tobacco liquid" I don't know how quick you will associate this with a specific tobacco. It tastes very close to Vermillion River Kentucky Blend. It is a lighter taste as the website describes without a specific tobacco flavor.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Luce, I don't know if this is the proper thread for this, but have you had the Elite Tobacco Liquids from CigEasy?

If so if you could give me a short breakdown on the 4 flavors? That would be mucho appreciated.
    samreddevilz likes this.