Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The worst juices you have ever tried, that everybody else loves?

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    "Everything I tried from Vapor 4 Life" Hilarious! I seriously threw away 4 pre-filled boxes of cartos after trying each one. There was no need to think about it! Sorry to all those who love.

My worst flavor was Highbrow malt. The taste was similar (tried to forget) to not quite, but practically spoiled milk with a bit of morning breath overtones. Now, that is really high brow
    I went into V4L's store. They have a room with all these filled cartos. They give you an 808 to use to vape them. I tried 20 - 30 flavors. They were all pretty bad. I ended up buying bottles of about 6 or 8 different ones. They were really expensive - they only have large bottles 30 or 50 ml. Expensive mistake. The only one that was decent was some kind of vanilla cappuccino - that was okay.

2. Advertisement
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That is one of those experiences that scares me. For a newbie, they may think, "Well, I've tried many flavors from this one place, and they all sucked so therefore...". I'd say there are as many if variances in flavor and quality of e-liquid to beer and wine. Subjectivity is a weird thing, you know?
    EleanorR likes this.

4. Advertisement
    I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd say Boba's and, I know there will be people hating me, but Casablanca from BWB tastes like an ashtray to me.
    Green/Black Reo Mini w/A7rba, ZNA30, Nzonic V3, Turtleshp V2 clone, VTR, EHPRO GGTS clone, Kayfun clones, Vamo's, OG Chrome Infinity, Bulli a2/tm w/vaporage driptip adaptor, ST Telescope, Drawtube, Terminator-c , Ismoka Magoo and a ton of other stuff.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

not only do i think im crazy,..im sure of it.
    after reading/watching countless reviews about NLV's BH juice...i gave in to the hype and ordered some.
    filled up fresh carto and wa slooking forward to a new fave.
    boy was i wrong, not only do i hate that flavor,..i am afraid of it.

ive looked,..i am the only person in the internet that doesnt like that particular flavor, go figure.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ry4 tastes like sweat and stale tobacco to me...

Posted using
    Rooted galaxy s2 -blazer rom 1.45Ghz-

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hypnotic Mist. It to me tastes like Mr Bubble bubble bath smells. When I hear people say they can't figure out the flavor, I think it is because they are much younger than from the time when Mr. Bubble was popular.
    juicejunky likes this.

I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    not only do i think im crazy,..im sure of it.
    after reading/watching countless reviews about NLV's BH juice...i gave in to the hype and ordered some.
    filled up fresh carto and wa slooking forward to a new fave.
    boy was i wrong, not only do i hate that flavor,..i am afraid of it.

ive looked,..i am the only person in the internet that doesnt like that particular flavor, go figure.
    Let it steep for a few weeks then try it.
    Green/Black Reo Mini w/A7rba, ZNA30, Nzonic V3, Turtleshp V2 clone, VTR, EHPRO GGTS clone, Kayfun clones, Vamo's, OG Chrome Infinity, Bulli a2/tm w/vaporage driptip adaptor, ST Telescope, Drawtube, Terminator-c , Ismoka Magoo and a ton of other stuff.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hmmm

DeKang Ry4 is not a fav. Shame as I have 20ml of it.
    Vermillion Rivers tobacco juices, sorry I know they have their fans but can't do it. Love the Citrus but there is a woody chemically deal going on with the tobacco flavours that while have toned down with steeping I can't help but hate.
    altcigs Bob's Knutter Clutter, again you will see good reviews of this however I start gacking as soon as I have dripped it let alone vaped.

Now for some really popular ones lol

KBV

... ! Well with a name like that it has to be....well bland actually. Had me saying that. It has a lot of nearly flavours without leaving you anything to grab on to. It and it's brethren below fail to please for the reason Boba's does.
    OMG ! I refer you to the line above but this is slightly more nasty to my palate.
    Hummingbird Nectar oh dear. I know I should have been expecting a florally vape and this has it but with a gaseous nature that I don't really like to well.

Going to revisit KBV as looking at their reviews I guess I have just been unlucky.
    Central Florida Vapers
    Van Maxi,HellFire Mega/Mini/Mini Mega,Touchwood,Nahual,Silver Dog,Satburn22,Brass/Steel/Legion/Pit Neme's,Sunbox E7,PAPS X, Rose.Nipple Tree Picasso.Nahualon.Sturm Mod and Pandora.Too much stuff lol

I've only tried 2 different juices by Bloog so far and I liked them both, so I don't have any flavors I hate yet. But I can't really imagine liking any of those "dessert" flavors or anything that's too weak.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I HATE Torque 56 from halo and also their prime 15 smells so nasty like old mildewey mop heads. I have a love hate relationship with Dekang liquids. I have probably tried 50 liquids now from maybe 10 different vendors but so far I only love 2 and both are from Dekang. Camel (desert ship) and cheese cake. I hate this because I want to love more liquids than just dekang and I feel like people think I am crazy because if I didnt know any better I would drink the camel I love it so much.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast