Top 5 vendors (e-liquid) - Page 144
Page 144 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3229
Like Tree5532Likes

Thread: Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Well I finally got out of my comfort zone and tried something I hadn't done. I actually mixed ejuices LOL I wanted more caramel in my cappuccino than I had. So I tried mixing it. I love it. Does anyone else mix their juices? I tired getting the company to do it but they said they had to stick to their recipe. Both juices are from the same company.

Waiting to try Allusions (thrumming fingers on table) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GlacierBabe View Post
    Well I finally got out of my comfort zone and tried something I hadn't done. I actually mixed ejuices LOL I wanted more caramel in my cappuccino than I had. So I tried mixing it. I love it. Does anyone else mix their juices? I tired getting the company to do it but they said they had to stick to their recipe. Both juices are from the same company.

Waiting to try Allusions (thrumming fingers on table) LOL
    Glad the mix worked out for you, Glacier! I think most of us have "tweaked" a juice from time to time . . . but it's usually a win some, lose some kind of experiment.

Which Ahlusion flavors are catching your eye?
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I mixed Vapin' Chimp and Gorilla Juice and got Monkeystein.
    NoMoreTequila likes this.

pif moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hula, I am feeling Golden over here. Love ya!
    Hulamoon likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Hula, I am feeling Golden over here. Love ya!
    Are you guys teasing with the NLV that you say those of us who have never tried it - never will cause it is so hard to get???

Bummer.........
    NoMoreTequila likes this.

Karto Tank Kween Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Actually, newbie2ec, NLV IS available. You can get on their website and look on the Product Menu for the flavors you might be interested in trying.

BTW, Racehorse, I've vaped Bounty Hunter for a while now, and never once got any taste other than a really yummy vanilla tobacco. Not a trace of pepper, but I do know what you mean about Boba's Bounty. That one was just not for me.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
    Think of resistance like the tap on a faucet. Instead of water, it's electricity from your battery, which produces heat in the atomizer. Higher resistance (faucet is at a trickle) means that electricity will move through your atomizer at a slower rate, generating less heat. Lower resistance (faucet on all the way) allows electricity to move at a faster rate through the atomizer, producing more heat. Like a tap, resistance basically constricts the flow of electricity.
    wow, that is the closest I've ever gotten to understanding
    1. drink more water and get backups for your backups!
    2. careful! vaping may turn you into a shopaholic and hoarder!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    I have tried a few of their liquids and I wasn't all that moved. I am grateful to have easy access to them, considering they are Michigan based, but I would only use them in a heavy crunch. As always, YMMV.

p.s. The 3 or 4 liquids I tried from them wasn't memorable enough to take residence in the memory bank. That is not to say the juices were bad, just not above average for me.
    As always, I'm most appreciative for your input and candor! After reading your comment and general assessment, I looked for some reviews, and I get the overall sense that their e-liquids are flavorful (big plus) but not to great with throat hit (deal breaker for me). I'll pass.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2ec View Post
    Are you guys teasing with the NLV that you say those of us who have never tried it - never will cause it is so hard to get???

Bummer.........
    It's just that it's a bit of a hassle. They don't accept CCs at this time so you have to purchase a money order at your bank or the Post Office and send it to them after you order. Also, you have to commit to 130ml mini jugs and wait a week or two after they receive payment. I'm happy with the Bounty Hunter and Gold though.
    EleanorR, Hulamoon and GlacierBabe like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nomorenails View Post
    It's just that it's a bit of a hassle. They don't accept CCs at this time so you have to purchase a money order at your bank or the Post Office and send it to them after you order. Also, you have to commit to 130ml mini jugs and wait a week or two after they receive payment. I'm happy with the Bounty Hunter and Gold though.
    The wait is worth it. The juice is some of the best on the web and the prices can't be beat for its quality.