Green Tea from Vapor Kings

Thread: Green Tea from Vapor Kings

Default Green Tea from Vapor Kings

I really like the Green Tea from vapor kings but was wondering if anyone has tried one that is a little more deep? In my family I always grew up drinking sencha, macha and houjicha green teas. Everyone had its own purpose for what type of food you would eat with or after. They had a deep taste to it which is what i love about green tea. I personally think putting honey or sweeteners in loose leaf green teas is gross. Once i came across vapor kings green tea i had to try it. Upon taking my first vape i liked it for what it was. It was a sweeter green tea taste with a refreshing after taste. I like vaping this juice but im also still on the search for the deeper taste. Has anyone had any that they can share? In no way am i saying this juice is bad. I like it but im looking for a green tea taste suited to up bringing.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I haven;t tried the Vapor Kings green tea...but Rawr's green tea juices are amazing. I love their peach green tea. They have several variations, one of which just being a straight green tea without any fruits or additional flavors

Amazing Drip Tips at www.bullboxmods.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

have you thought about making your own green tea juice? i did it and it is amazing. i can have it sweet or not and add other flavors to it also. heck even if the green tea was the only flavor you diy it might be worth it for what you are looking for.

other thing you could try is to contact a liquid vendor and ask them if they would be willing to make you the green tea with out sweeteners added

ECF Veteran

It would be interesting to hear from someone who has had both the VK version and a green tea from Rawr as a comparison because I too am looking for a good green tea juice...will be watching this thread for sure.

ECF Veteran

I haven't tried VK's green tea but their Jeremy's Black Tea is really good. Tried it with a drop or two of mint and it was pretty amazing as well.

"To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Haven't tried any pre-mades, I diy with TPA Green Tea and add TPA Juicy peach.........mmmmmmm. I use 80/20 so perfectly sweet with no added sweetners.

Thinking about it, I need to try some with raspberry and some with pineapple, I gotta go now............

hth!

Thank you for all the helpful info!

I currently have some Green Tea concentrate i bought a long time ago but havent started making my own yet (emphasis on yet) I also never thought about asking the vendors directly if they could leave out the sweeteners. That will help me out a lot!

I just ordered some stuff from Rawr but not green tea Im going to finish the green tea I have and then try again. Highbrow vapor was also another place I did look at for Green tea. Next time i think ill just buy from each site so I can find my perfect green tea until I experiment with my own juice making