new juice vendor(s)/vendor links - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: new juice vendor(s)/vendor links

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The Plume Room a.k.a TPR (check out this site everyone)

Edit***I see it on the page already.
    Robin!

There's also a juice line I tried in WA by a local guy called two peas in a pod and I can't find the site....maybe if Iuse the #
    rzpooch likes this.
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ogredog View Post
    Nitelite vapor
    Justvape
    Ecblend
    Mt.Baker
    Vapor Renu
    Bluemist
    Can anyone else think of some other juices lighter on the wallet? I guess I could just make a giant list lol
    i haven't seen it mentioned, but altcig is pretty inexpensive and in the three weeks of me looking around vapeing sites, they've had a 25 or 30% code everytime

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Top Shelf Vapes would fit in "new late last year" and "cheap vendors" categories. About $10/30ml.

Top Shelf Vapes

Very good ejuices.
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad I take something for it.

Quote Originally Posted by thehangdude View Post
    Top Shelf Vapes would fit in "new late last year" and "cheap vendors" categories. About $10/30ml.

Top Shelf Vapes

Very good ejuices.
    Thanks HD. I did come across them, but didn't know if they made their own. Will +
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dawg and Pass, this is awesome. I would love to see some reviews of these newcomers too. Once I find juices I really like, I like to stick with the tried and true vendors that I know I like their stuff in general. I feel freer to experiment with new juices from a vendor that I have already liked a lot of their stuff. Anyone else like that?
    passerbyeus and EleanorR like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    Dawg and Pass, this is awesome. I would love to see some reviews of these newcomers too. Once I find juices I really like, I like to stick with the tried and true vendors that I know I like their stuff in general. I feel freer to experiment with new juices from a vendor that I have already liked a lot of their stuff. Anyone else like that?
    Sandy I really like trying new juices.....just don't like buying them cuz its all a gamble lol right? I know exactly what you mean! But if anyone wants to send me anything I'm always glad to try and review it! I will be honest however so beware lol.....wooooohaha
    passerbyeus likes this.
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Sitting down, facing forward, but that's not important right now.
    Blog Entries

Finding a good liquid is a problem and I have a collection of "junk" from the attempt, so far. The thng that really bugs me is that very few liquid vendors bother to mention anything about the components of their products, are they US, European or Asian? Many also don't even to bother to tell us whether they use a glass or plastic bottle and, if it is plastic, what kind of plastic? Since I'm inhaling their product, I do like to know what I'm getting. I know a chemical analysis can be expensive but, again, we're putting this stuff into our lungs and trusting a total stranger not to "cheap out" and use things that may not be very good for us.
    If it's not a Boerboel, it's just a dog.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by awsum140 View Post
    Finding a good liquid is a problem and I have a collection of "junk" from the attempt, so far. The thng that really bugs me is that very few liquid vendors bother to mention anything about the components of their products, are they US, European or Asian? Many also don't even to bother to tell us whether they use a glass or plastic bottle and, if it is plastic, what kind of plastic? Since I'm inhaling their product, I do like to know what I'm getting. I know a chemical analysis can be expensive but, again, we're putting this stuff into our lungs and trusting a total stranger not to "cheap out" and use things that may not be very good for us.
    Awsum, think of it this way. This is a brand new frontier. We are the Woz and Jobs of vaping. We are tinkering in our garages and basements

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Sitting down, facing forward, but that's not important right now.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    Awsum, think of it this way. This is a brand new frontier. We are the Woz and Jobs of vaping. We are tinkering in our garages and basements
    The problem is that Woz and Jobs were among the very limited group of successes. Without any significant information we're at risk of being "lab rats" for the majority, which are failures!

Sent from my VTAB using SwiftKey
    If it's not a Boerboel, it's just a dog.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast