Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Vaping Monkey "Monkey Cream"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vaping Monkey "Monkey Cream"

Just took my first trip to Vape Revolution today and must say the staff there are a bunch of really nice guys and the shop is filled with all sorts of goodies i'd love to get my hands on. Got my hands on some Monkey Cream and must say this stuff is excellent ! At first inhale it's a sweet butterscotch taste with hints of vanilla on exhale it tastes really close to a hot off the line Plain Glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut .......and I love those doughnuts something fierce. While I was at Vape Revolution I also got to sample one of VapingMonkey's newer mixes called "Orangatange" which was simply amazing. As I didnt purchase any (which i'm kicking myself for right now),but I will be picking up a bottle next time I go and will write a review for it.

DNA 12 VW Box, Aluminum DNA 20 VW Box , Legacy , Shockwave#116 , P+18650, Precise ELA SS , Precise Simplicity 18650, SS El Kapitan #76, Nemesis Polished SS

ECF Veteran

The stuff is amazing! From what i've noticed the complexity of Vaping Monkey's juices are unbelievable. You start out with one flavor on the draw and a completely different on the exhale. I have no idea how he makes it happen, but I am going to be trying and most likely buying alot more of his juices. Glad I live within 10 minutes of Vape Revolution

DNA 12 VW Box, Aluminum DNA 20 VW Box , Legacy , Shockwave#116 , P+18650, Precise ELA SS , Precise Simplicity 18650, SS El Kapitan #76, Nemesis Polished SS

Tried some of this yesterday. Its real good!

I definitely need to get out there to vape revolution!
    OGREDOG WAS HERE

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Im in oc and travel to vape revolution a few times.. Staff there is great. I dig the chill atmosphere in there. Monkey cream is pretty bomb. I tried mo key beach but meh, not my cup of vape.. I gotta go try the new orangatan. Also somewhere i saw he had one called monkey buns... But im not sure if its for sell.
    Got JUGGS?

ECF Veteran

I'm halfway through my 15ml bottle of Monkey Cream already I cant put this stuff down. Going to have to get a bigger bottle next time. Also going to pick up a bottle of Orangatange as well. Gotta say Vaping Monkey can mix up one hell of a juice.

Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I see Temecula (well, unless it really is Temcula like in your avatar) Long Beach, Fontana and Costa Mesa. Sounds like there is a great store around here LOL. Where is it? How are the prices?

Thanks!

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

ECF Veteran

The only place that I know you can purchase it at right now is at Vape Revolution in Cerritos, CA. I paid $12 plus tax for a 15ml bottle. Worth every penny though. My all day vape was Bobas but I think that may change. This stuff seems really carto friendly and tastes great. I cannot say enough good things about it.
    vsummer1 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Forgot to mention that it sells out very quickly (from what i've heard) so call and make sure they have it before you make the trek

Full Member Verified Member trajansung's Avatar

The Monkey Juice is Great! A good thing about the store is that they occasionally have Golden Greek products! They seem to stock the really good things!

The name Monkey Cream is unfortunate. Decent juice though.
    It just dampens down the enjoyment when I think ... "I like sucking on Monkey Cream"
    lols
    Lbox88 likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast