Frustrated!!! Ave Juice website

Thread: Frustrated!!! Ave Juice website

Default Frustrated!!! Ave Juice website

Ok trying to order on low supply went to the site awhile back and some of my juices were not available for 2 weeks I said ok, I waited
    they came up and of course we all work and it seems they are only open a few hours but thats ok too so I finally had a day off and bam there is the site open and added my cart and was excited i made it before they closed but then Their new website was chopped on the right hand side of the screen on my Ipad so i said maybe its a mobile thing that wouldn't let me complete my purchase so i tried the pc , same thing so then i sent a help ticket and got a reply it was resolved and i went again to the site and at this time CLOSED again but the site still was chopped on the right side sent another lengthy help ticket and it seems I am only getting a form letter of the last reply
    .... Anybody know whats going on? I am dangerously low and sadly i don't like anything but avejuice. It Rocks when they are open

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No one in here works for AVE. They have a supplier forum.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

At the checkout page zoom out a bit. Ctrl + mouse wheel down. You'll see the button. Just do it tomorrow morning.

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    I am dangerously low and sadly i don't like anything but avejuice.
    What else have you tried? Lots of good juice out there.

Oh by the way gt thomson thanks for your informative reply after asking if anyone else is having problems, your a gem??? We'll it has been resolved by a phone call from Ben himself to me to go over any website problems. He was having a problem which was resolved in the time from my previous post. This makes me say this company cares!!! I did have a conversation with the great boba creator on the phone. What a quality guy!

I have tried mrs. Ts various blends. Not bad but not my bag This stuff called tennessee cured. Horrible after a month steep some other brands

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    Oh by the way gt thomson thanks for your informative reply after asking if anyone else is having problems, your a gem??? We'll it has been resolved by a phone call from Ben himself to me to go over any website problems. He was having a problem which was resolved in the time from my previous post. This makes me say this company cares!!! I did have a conversation with the great boba creator on the phone. What a quality guy!
    Glad you got it resolved.