Bobas bounty and Gorilla juice really that good? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bobas bounty and Gorilla juice really that good?

Super Member ECF Veteran

And a bit more. This is a post from Porphy (who seems to be affiliated with Alien Visions) at 9/21/12 in a thread titled "Okay, time's up! Where are you guys!!!!":

It's official: Alien Vapors is NOT the real deal. We ordered some samples from them and these are not the droids you are looking for. The Gorilla Juice is water-thin, yellow, and smells like banana on top of generic "walnut" Chinese Marlboro flavor. As for Boba's it looks like they've taken the reviews and tried to recreate the Boba's Bounty. It smells of Caramel, sweetener, and 555 (if I had to guess... and I'm pretty damn good at this), basically far far from the actual recipe/taste... but they did get the color close.

Vaping-wise:

Their GJ - near flavorless with a hint of banana on the exhale, light vapor, overall "meh"
    Their Boba's - Caramel, chocolate, hazlenut aroma, flavor 0 (zero), vapor horribad.

Feel free to buy some and review it yourself. I'm certain these will not be taking customers away. The only issue is letting folks know these guys are not affiliated with us and are using the name and descriptions to fool people.
    Buggs5347 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JW50 View Post
    And a bit more. This is a post from Porphy (who seems to be affiliated with Alien Visions) at 9/21/12 in a thread titled "Okay, time's up! Where are you guys!!!!":
    Yes, Porphy is Ben, who is the owner of Alien Visions - the real creator of Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice. Christie who also sometimes posts is his wife.

Actually, I'm surprised the other place still is marketing the fake one. For some reason I thought he had ceased.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Two of my favorites! Gorilla juice followed closley with Boba's. Vapes great for me right around 8-9 watts.
    Provari P3 | Aero Tank Mega | Nautilus
    Smoke free since: 09/06/2012

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You don't like Boba's or Gorilla Juice...now, move along, says the jedi to the stormtrooper.

ECF Veteran

Nooooo! Lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My favorite from Ave is Hype, followed very close by Craveloupe and Christys Cappucino.

Ive tried both Bobas and Gorilla Juice and while they arent my daily vapes Ive yet to sample a bad juice from this supplier and Ive been vaping off and for over 3 years.

One other thing that Bobas and GJ have going for them is the amount of vapor produced. "Lush" is an understatement with both of these liquids. Closest thing Ive ever found to the "weight" of the smoke from a Marlboro Light if that makes any sense.
    Blacks_n_Jacks likes this.

ECF Veteran

I got Hype, Cravelope and Christy's Capp in my last order. They are all good vapes as well!
    zapped likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just received a 30ml bottle of GJ and BB. I definitly like the GJ better as it isn't as sweet (Both of these are without steep). The BB is ok but neither will ever be duration vapes for me. I can handle a few minutes of them but then i have to switch back to old faithful HHV tobacco's.

BB = Graham Crackers
    GJ = Graham Crackers & Bananas
    gthompson likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I love love LOVE Boba's. It tastes very different at different voltages, which I think keeps me using it more, it tastes very different at work out of a clearo than at home on a dripping atty. May I never ever ever run out of Boba's.

Gorilla Juice isn't bad. I prefer it to 90% of the juice out there, but it doesn't have the same "OMG MUST VAPE MORE" flavor that Boba's does. It does have the same mouth/throat feel that I love, though.

Hype is also yummy, as is their English Toffee. I dunno how they get so much flavor into such a teeny juice

My next order is going to include a bunch of samples of Christy's Capp, Bees Knees and more....I'm totally impressed with everything AVE so far.
    Nuuze and Blacks_n_Jacks like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For 2011 Boba's was polled as the #2 favorite and for 2012 it'll likely be in the top 5 again. That say's something. Yes taste is subjective and will vary a bit from day to day. Boba's is a quality juice that is easily in a lot of folks rotation. ya can't always rely on reviews but polls don't lie (much). Anyway it is a must try even if it's just 6 or 12 mls. As far as Alien Vapors rip off, how rude! If something (God forbid) should happen to Ben and his, I hope they got the receipe where somebody can find it. I truly miss their; well I'm not gonna say the name less I start jonesing for it again.
    Nuuze likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast