Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crxess

Thread: Help - Burnt Caramel Cappuccino (2x)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Help - Burnt Caramel Cappuccino (2x)

Last week, In the hunt for a decent Cappuccino, I got Caramel Cap from 2 totally different US suppliers. One budget and the other fairly high end.
    To my surprise BOTH Smell and Taste EXACTLY like Burnt popcorn. Just opening either bottle makes the room reek. I just finished off a bottle of BWB CarCap that tasted decent.

Any Ideas how to Mix down or re-flavor these to make vapable? I hate to waste all this juice.
    XfooYen likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Did you do a proper steep? Caps and droppers off for 2-3 days, then shake once a day with caps on and let 'em sit in a cool dark space for at least week. Try them then. Don't toss them. They could take a month to mellow out depending on the date of birth and the flavor medium used. Coffees are very hard to get right.

Quit date: Sept 07, 2012

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks, I won't toss them yet. Just odd that Dekang, BWB, Stormy's All smell something like cap right out of the mail.
    I always uncap and never taste an e-liquid for at least 1 week. Tobacco flavor 3-4wk minimum. All flavors are stored in the dark at 60deg avg temp.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A lot of people seem to like the coffee flavors from Virgin Vapors. I personally like the coffees from Dark City Vapors. In my experience if i dont like a flavor after a week i'm not going to care for it down the road.

Mystic Vaper Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One of my favorites as of now is Cappuccino Diablo from Highbrow. When I ordered I added a shot of cream and caramel. I vape it everyday if only for a short time, it's delicious to me. Next time I order it I am going to change it slightly to a shot of hazelnut and cream instead and see how that taste.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just a word of advice is never throw out a juice. Stash it in a drawer ...forgettaboutit..........come back after weeks or days have passed.....Vape.....

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vermillion River makes a great Caramelized Cappuccino, one of my favorites of theirs next to their Butter Rum.

Caramelized Cappuccino