Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?

Hey guys, i'm planning on making an order with heathers heavenly vapes. I was wondering what every thinks the best flavors are? Tobacco flavors only!! I'm definitely getting legend, heavenly army, and heavenly tobacco. Any others? Also please provide a description of the flavors you suggest. Thanks in advance!!!

Free at last Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Dragon's Fire, hands down.
    NoMoreTequila and Cat ji like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll second Dragon's Fire! Serendipity is my favorite followed by Legend and DF.

Pastafarian Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

My three favorites are Shadow, Heavenly Army, and Serendipity, not necessarily in that order. Shadow and HA are quite similar, though, so you may want to save Shadow for your next order.

Everyone's opinion of "the best" will differ. The general consensus is that Legend is the best; I personally hate it. Taste like vaping a Tootsie Roll. This isn't a knock on Legend, just my opinion. I LOVE Huntsman (which is like Dark Horse) and my new favorite is Sludge. Huntsman has a good earthy pipe tobacco taste, not too sweet...just right. I can taste slight honey and maple, everyone says it's smells like syrup. It doesn't vape as sweet as it smells, which is good in my book.

Sludge is a rich vape. Fairly sweet, some people compare it to raisins and plums, others to certain sweet ales, my g/f says it tastes like Christmas Pudding. IDK but I love it!! I can't quite describe it, but it's divine straight out of the mail without steeping.
    ashechtman likes this.

Pride Male Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Huntsman is the "best", with honorable mention to Dragon's Fire and Dark Horse. I have only tried their tobaccos, not sure of the others.
    Hulamoon and scand like this.

There are no men like me. There’s only me.
    ---Jaime Lannister

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Dragon's Fire
    Shadow
    Heavenly Army

They all have a mild sweetness to them which complements the tobacco exceptionally well.

Pirate's Booty has changed a bit due to the nature of the tobacco crop and how it changes depending on growing conditions. I still like PB but I add a little of Heather's Island Dream to give it a more Caribbean feel. PB still deserves a mention.
    Hulamoon and Cat ji like this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Legend for damn sure. It's a very down to earth tobacco flavor that has an inordinate amount of complexity. There are slight notes of berries and nuttiness on the inhale, with a good deal of smooth dry earthiness, oak, and other flavors that I can't pinpoint on the exhale. I'm no artist with words, and don't have a super refined palette, but this is pretty easily one of the best tobacco vapes I've come across.
    ashechtman likes this.

Serendipity x 100. Followed by heavenly army and legend

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My personal favorites are Legend and Shadow. But Huntsman and Heavenly tobacco are great too. I havent tried them all yet, but I am getting around to it.

My last purchase included Caramel Cappuccino. A family member ordered a sample of it. I tried it, and actually really liked it. It was the first coffee vape, that I did not make myself, that I liked.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast