Best Butterscotch?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hairball

Thread: Best Butterscotch?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best Butterscotch?

I hear that the COV bs was really good so I ordered a sample along with some Boba's and some GJ. It was my first experience with a bs juice and when it arrived I thought it was weird and a bit perfumey and was totally disappointed. Flash forward two weeks later and I'm running low on juice so I decided to toss some in my atty, and man, I killed the whole sample in one sitting, it had undergone one hellava metamorphosis.

So my question is, any other butterscotches out there that beat the COV bs? Maybe one that doesn't require so much steeping?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

To me, COV's butterscotch has too much butter rum in it. The flavor is super strong. I like Hopscotch from freedomsmokeusa.com after it steeps for a month...super smooth and creamy tasting.
    lightandmind likes this.
    MOD HOARDER

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can try NicQuid's butterscotch.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." --some guy

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hairball View Post
    To me, COV's butterscotch has too much butter rum in it. The flavor is super strong. I like Hopscotch from freedomsmokeusa.com after it steeps for a month...super smooth and creamy tasting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThatGuy View Post
    You can try NicQuid's butterscotch.
    Cool, I'll check out Hopscotch, smooth & creamy seems right on point. That's actually the same reason I like NicQuid's Sinnabun, (wish it wasn't cinnammon though), but their Butterscotch was a little too abrasive for me when I tried it in the store.