Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: Good life vapor opinions...

Full Member Verified Member cloud.nine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krewlife View Post
    Next flavor up

OurYchai

tried this 1 day after i got it in the mail and all i tasted was chai, so if you love chai tea you would love this juice right out of the mail. the description said it had vanilla and caramel as well but i did not taste any at all.

after a two week steep i'm getting the caramel and chai flavor but not getting any vanilla none the less this is a very enjoyable juice. ive been vaping this in the morning with my coffee and at night all snuggled up in bed.
    I just had a very interesting experience with OurYChai - I bought it 4 months ago and couldn't taste much. Kept tasting it every few weeks or every month. Either I couldn't taste much or it tasted horrible. I tried to trade it away. Then yesterday on a whim I tried it again. It's absolutely incredible now!!! It tastes exactly like authentic Indian chai. I can taste the milk, sugar, and all the spices perfectly balanced. I taste the vanilla and caramel in there too. This is such an amazing flavor, I keep filling my tank with it. I might have to order this again! and then wait 4 months until it steeps! other people seem to like it right away... i don't know why i couldn't taste it until 4 months. might be my tastebuds.

Quote Originally Posted by EKat View Post
    What about blueberry morning...any good?
    I like blueberry morning a lot. i ordered a larger bottle of it. true to the description - blueberry waffles - really yummy.
    Last edited by cloud.nine; 01-19-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Got my sample pack and tried 3 of the juices. I tried each in my cyclone clone, cotton wick (new wick for each flavor), 1.0 ohms. I tried Atom Bomb, Zombie Blood and Freak Show. Atom Bomb and Zombie Blood were not really to my liking. I'm going to try them again in a week or so but I thought they had kind of a fakey-chemically-perfumy kind of note to them. They were both strong menthol.

Freak Show is awesome, though. I love those chocolate oranges you see around christmas time and this juice captures that flavor really well. It is a rich, full flavor, too .. which I really tend to like. The chocolate is really well done. The orange is not that much like a natural orange but rather the orange flavor you find in orange chocolate .. which, if you like orange chocolate, is a good thing.
    So I haven't touched the Atomb Bomb since this post 10 days ago. I decided to try it again today and it's a lot better tasting. It's still not something I'd vape on a regular basis but it actually tastes like sour apple and is not strangely perfume-y. The flavor, to me, is just not quite there . . the basic flavor is just a little off and it's not quite as intense and full-flavored as I'd like it to be.

But, to be fair, I haven't like many of the fruity/sour vapes I've tried, I'm more of a bakery or minty vape kind of guy.

Ultra Member Verified Member firephly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just ordered another sampler pack:
    Blue Swag
    Sour Burma
    Juicy Joose
    Pain Killa

anyone tried blue swag?

I ordered a 10ml pack about two weeks ago and have been letting them steep (caps/inner lid off) for over a week. Never sampled this company before and I'm a bit of an elitist with liquids...and finicky. Well, to lose my GLV virginity, I filled up my tank with Butterscotch, Yo! and...wasn't impressed in the least. Just hardly any discernible flavor (great vapor production, however) and I'm not patient enough to let it steep for another 3 weeks so that, maybe, perhaps, the rich, robust flavor they promised in the online description would magically materialize.

With all due respect, I have yet to sample my Deadly Sin, Eve's Mistake and Cozmic Crunch....so, with positive thinking, I'm hoping this experience will be redeemed when I give 'em a shot in a few days. I emailed GLV and told them I didn't care for the Butterscotch. I think as consumers, we have the right to let a vendor know their product was inferior. Just my 2 cents. I'll check back in when I try the others aforementioned.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Think I'm ready to place another order soon. Big bottle of Melon Boba and Deadly Sin and a sample pack as well. Can't decide on what to try but I will try something I haven't had before.

I've been on the fence about Freak Show but I'm gonna get it as one of the samples this time. I also eat chocolate oranges around Christmas and if they do indeed taste like them, then it should be a good vape indeed. Other ones I'm interested in: Blue Swag, Eve's Mistake, Tangy Tea, Cosmic Crunch, Circus Circus, The Keys, and Newminster Tobacco.

The flavors I've tried from them that I feel ehhh about are Pink Cupcakes - too pink, not enough cupcake, Corrosion - tastes like limey fruit blend, guess I just don't like lime that much in a vape, Zombie Blood - its not bad at all, taste like mentholated fruit punch but kinda boring for me, and Spook Sauce - its not bad but nothing to call home about. Nothing wrong with them, but I don't think I'll be reordering them. The Nebbia line juices are STILL too harsh for me... so I can't say much for those right now. I thought the 100% VG would make it lack TH but its the total opposite. I think I'm just not that into fruit flavors/blends in general.. they always taste boring to me. If it has menthol/mint and some creamy element to me, it could be vapeable to me but otherwise.. mehh. I might just get a big bottle of DS and MB if I can't decide on a sample pack.. got too much juice lying around.

Hello here from Virginia ! I am a new GLV fan and just wanted to join in to say how much i love these juices ! So far I have tried: El Camino, 925, Shockwave, Pain Killa and Twilight Zone, Expecting a sample order of Deadly Sin, Orange Tac, The Keys, Yoplay Parlay

anyway ..... hello there !
    firephly likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member RobinBanks's Avatar

Yoplay Parlay is amazingly good. If anyone is a fan of tart froyo, you will love this.
    I usually have a problem tasting strawberry, but this is the first juice is can actually taste strawberry in too.
    Miarose and firephly like this.

Super Member Verified Member seashells's Avatar

I placed my first order last week- 10ml each of Corrosion and Deadly Sin and 30ml of pink cupcakes. Hurry up so I can wait!

PV Master Verified Member Miarose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobinBanks View Post
    Yoplay Parlay is amazingly good. If anyone is a fan of tart froyo, you will love this.
    I usually have a problem tasting strawberry, but this is the first juice is can actually taste strawberry in too.
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't think its tart lol. Kinda tangy berry goodness!! Its just my absolute favorite.