Good life vapor opinions...
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: Good life vapor opinions...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Good life vapor opinions...

Looking at getting a few juices from them. Anyone have any experience with their juices and if so what kind and your thoughts?

i am looking at getting:
    deadly sin
    blueberry morning
    Melon boba
    And either nana's nuts or something else....still debating on my fourth juice for the sampler pack.

Super Member ECF Veteran jfango's Avatar

Magic Fairy is really good if you like licorice. It's one of my newest favorites. I like Zombie Blood too. I've also tried Melon Boba, Beach Bonfire, and Deadly Sin. Those three I didn't like at all. All of them do have fairly strong flavor.
    Last edited by jfango; 04-06-2013 at 08:40 PM.

ECF Veteran

Hmmm, well I don't like licorice so that one is out. Hate to hear you did not like the deadly sin or melon boba. What was it about them that you did not like?

ECF Veteran

Anyone else?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry, never tried them, but I'm interested to see what people say about them!
    They look good, I may just have to place an order.

Super Member ECF Veteran jfango's Avatar

I wish I could provide a better description, but I don't know how. I was hoping the melon boba would be better than it turned out to be, since I've found I really like a couple of other flavors that have a really good melon flavor, mostly it's the canteloupe taste I really like. Of all the melon flavors I've tried, and I've tried quite a few, including a lot of watermelon, the ones I like best are Craveloupe and the "melon" flavor from a site called "electroniccigarettesinc.com". It's just listed as "melon" but when I got it, the label on the bottle says, "melon mix". It was my most favorite when I first started this, but they were out of stock when I went back to get more. I see now that have it in stock again, but note that it is not listed under the "american made" flavor, so I have no idea where it originates. I do plan on ordering more of it though. It tastes like a nice sweet canteloupe with a bit of honeydew melon tossed in, and it doesn't have any strange aftertaste to it that I could detect. I'm sorry I can't give you any more info than that, but it's been a while since I tried the melon boba. The other two I listed as ones I didn't like I REALLY thought they were nasty.

Good Life is my go too supplier.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yea, love GLV juices. They are actually local to where I live so I lucked out. They were very hard to perfect their juices. Provide great service and everything is made fresh when you order. Every flavor ive tried I have enjoyed but some of their more popular flavors are Melon Boba, Sarsaparilla, Magic Fairy, and Zombie Brains... but many of the other flavors are great too. You can find some reviews on youtube of some flavors too.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have tried melon boba and while at first, I didn't like it but then I let it steep for around a week and it vaped much better. I also have tried a few of their other juices including magic fairy, which I tried a tank and gave the rest to my buddy. Not a big licorice fan. I have 8 of their juices coming that should arrive tomorrow.

Purchased Melon Boba and The Keys (key Lime Pie) recently. both 6MG. After a couple of days I am seriously in love with both juices! Melon Boba even has a small menthol kick at the end and I am normally not a fan of menthol. Somehow this just works.

The Keys is similar to VapeDudes Key Lime Pie which was the best I found prior.

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast