Anybody Vaping GRENADA? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anybody Vaping GRENADA?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Didn't have time to fill a new carto when I got the mail. Now that I've tried it, it tastes like Galliano too. Anise, citrus, and a little possible honeydew. I like it. I wish I hadn't tried it right before dinner, it's really strong.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Let me say........"GRENADA IS AMAZING"
    I love it, even treated myself to the 120ml bottle

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What the heck is a carto?

lulz
    I have stuff. It's expensive. They told me I would save money. :p

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

mmmm grenada...so good. Def. a mango/anise flavor. Fell in love with Cisco Spec atomizers btw, ordered one with the grenada and ...wow

Fell into the hype and bought a 30ml bottle of Grenada (6mg). It only took a couple drags for me to realize that it wasn't for me.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's like pluid. You have to give it a tank full to let the black licorice fade away and get the true flavor from the juice.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Coppercustomz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crack3dOne View Post
    It's like pluid. You have to give it a tank full to let the black licorice fade away and get the true flavor from the juice.
    Just ordered the 120ml bottle, looking forward to the tropical flavor...I myself don't get black licorice from pluid either, well not anymore seeing I vape pluid 95% of the time...should be good change of pace for me

Registered Supplier - Offline cmacclel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coppercustomz View Post
    Just ordered the 120ml bottle, looking forward to the tropical flavor...I myself don't get black licorice from pluid either, well not anymore seeing I vape pluid 95% of the time...should be good change of pace for me
    You don't get black licorice from Pluid........Hmm...... I bought all his flavors off the forum and they are just not for me. I had about 10 people try the pluid and all they tasted was super strong black licorice that lingered in your mouth after only one vape for a half hour

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vape it all day and then tell me you still get just a black licorice flavor from it.

Registered Supplier - Offline cmacclel's Avatar

Okay after seeing Grenada at the top of the best seller list for the last couple months at Elevated Vaping I decided to add a bottle to my order. I received it yesterday along with a few other juices but think this bottle is bad! I use a SS mesh wick dripper to test taste all my new flavors and with Grenada I put a couple drops on the coil and vaped it and it tasted pretty much like I was expecting with a strong anise flavor. The next pull tasted like a burnt / dry hit so I added a little more juice to the wick and again it tasted like a gross dry hit with no vapor which left me scratching my head as the wick was 100% wet. I then figured maybe Grenada did not like SS wicks so I filled a Protank up and was getting the same nasty burnt flavor with ZERO VAPOR. Then looking into the bottle I see there is like oily blobs in the bottle which will not mix with the the other liquid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast