Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Moon Mountain Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    I put it in my protank on my spinner. and i think i also swapped it to my ego c and still, just so so so weak, maybe a hint of tartness?(which isn't my preferred kind of vape at all)
    I found that when I turned the heat down a bit for this, it was 'game on'. (Had to turn it down more so than for others.)
    Chalk it up to how tastes can vary, I guess. I literally have been alternating between Tranquility Trauma and Buzz Berry all day long. Can't put either one of them down.......

Best,
    DRUMROLL, please............................................

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got my second order from them yesterday (perfect birthday gift for me haha).
    And, I must say, Summer Solstice is AMAZING. It tastes like those dinner mints that kind of melt in your mouth with a bit of watermelon. I've not been able to put it down since last night.
    paleodian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB88 View Post
    I got my second order from them yesterday (perfect birthday gift for me haha).
    And, I must say, Summer Solstice is AMAZING. It tastes like those dinner mints that kind of melt in your mouth with a bit of watermelon. I've not been able to put it down since last night.
    Happy Birthday, JonnyB88!
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

^ This!
    Hope it was a good one.
    JonnyB88 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Thank you!
    It was a great one. New tires for the car, a homemade Batman cake from the girlfriend, and MMV vapemail!

I asked them (you can contact moon mountain vapor or Krystal on facebook, or twitter) about a 50/50 mix. She said they only do 70/30 our 0/100. She did add that she would let the others know and if enough people spoke up, they would probably add 50/50. They might add others IMO, but if we don't speak up, they won't know. Fyi, hope it helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Since we're on the subject of Moon Mountain, would anyone know the size of the samplers in the Taste The Galaxy sampler box? I guess I could assume that they're also 12 ml like the other sampler packs, but it doesn't say anywhere the sizes on that particular page. Thanks!

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB88 View Post
    Thank you!
    It was a great one. New tires for the car, a homemade Batman cake from the girlfriend, and MMV vapemail!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!! MBV Vape mail and Batman!!!! Attachment 237591 It doesn't get better than that!
    JonnyB88 likes this.
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

10 (I guess they call it 12)ml bottles with long plastic drip tip and child prove cap.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnoob View Post
    I order a sample pack two weeks ago. For the price they ask for, I thought they should be better.

I tried:

Apollo's Absinthe - I guess if you like absinthe, you might enjoy more than I do. Only reason I got it was because apple usually is my favor fruit. It's just ok.

Summer Solstice - Pretty good I guess. It does have a mint candy taste. But it's the bad/cheap mint candy and not the good refreshing kind.

Set Down Delight - not my cup of tea. If you didn't tell me that's key lime pie. I would never guessed. Some citric taste mix with some creamy taste but everything just slightly off of the real taste. Which make it bad.

Tranquility Trauma - I hated this this juice. Taste like a peach mix with rotten mango.

Vapor Trail - Best one of them. Nice mint refreshing vape with hint of watermelon.

All five of them I have tried them with my Igo-L when they were fresh out of mail and once again after a week of steep. I'm going to try them again this weekend to give them a final review.

I jump on their sale after I read couple of posts from Vapor Joe's fb and some other stated their juice are spot on right out of mail. So I'm not too optimistic for the 2 weeks/3 weeks steep review that's coming up.

Also their juice color just kind of crazy. Neon pink and red.
    Here is my after 3 weeks steeping time review:

Apollo's Absinthe - The apple flavor fade out. It's very mild to almost not noticeable. If you are a absinthe fan, you might enjoy more than I do.

Summer Solstice - It's getting better. Nice fruity mint candy flavor. Kind of over shadow by Vapor Trail though.

Set Down Delight - I give up on this one. I don't think it taste good at all. Felt like getting a lime pie filling from 99 cent store. Dull lime with bad cream flavor.

Tranquility Trauma - Not good at all. The good peach flavor fading out a bit and the rotten mango is still there.

Vapor Trail - Best of my sample pact. And it's easily on my top 10 right now. Strong menthol with nice clean fruity (watermelon) flavor. If I have to request one thing from MMV, it will be not to put food coloring in my juice. That color was so strong, my atty has the neon red stain left behind.

My set up is Igo-L on Vamo. Highly recommend on either Vapor Trail and Summer Solstice (which very similar to each other).
    Last edited by oldnoob; 08-01-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    CheriePie likes this.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast