Ahlusion E-juice
Page 1 of 1499 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
Like Tree80167Likes

Thread: Ahlusion E-juice

Full Member Verified Member

Default Ahlusion E-juice

I keep hearing a lot of good thing about this vendor and being a Devil Dog myself I got to give them a try. Looking for some good suggestions to order. I like fruits and tobaccos I have not found a dessert that I like yet. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by holcombgl; 07-23-2013 at 05:03 PM.

they're next on my list too so i'm gonna keep an eye on this thread
    Wampa Poacher likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Their Strawberry Banana Cream is amazingly delicious. Not too overpowering on either of the fruits in it.
    I also really like their Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake. Tastes like the real thing.
    I don't like anything from Ahlusion with orange in it, though. I just don't like the taste of it.
    vincentk18, bnrkwest, JGD and 2 others like this.

Ahlusion is one of those vendors that you can pick whatever flavor looks good and chances are it's made really well. They don't have a handful of amazing juices and the rest are just okay, every vape I've tried from them is unique, well thought-out, and authentic. Some personal non-tobacco stand outs for me have been Strawberry Vanilla Cake (vaping it now), Sassparilla, Chai Latte, Mango Lassi, Pink Label, and Caramel Pear Black Tea.

I'm mainly a tobacco vaper, and since Ahlusion is my favorite NET vendor I have too many to list. If you name what you're looking for in a tobacco vape I may be able to mention a few.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ya we just got an order in from this vendor. We are a house full of vapers and we have probably gone through about 20+ juice makers. These guys impressed us. Hubby loves the cherry cola, I thought the gold member rocked and we plan to do a big order at the end of the month.

Vape On Mighty Piglet!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by holcombgl View Post
    I keep hearing a lot of good thing about this vendor and being a Devil Dog myself I got to give them a try. Looking for some good suggestions to order. I like fruits and tobaccos I have not found a dessert that I like yet. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
    The aromatic line has some of the best tobaccos I've ever had -- Blue Grass Burley, Vurley, Honey Cured, Maple Burley, Cocoa Blend, and Sweet Georgia Peach, and amazing. Non-aromatic favorites of mine include Sahara Blend and Peachy Criminal. W&A Sasparilla is a phenomenal beverage vape. Wlad's line of tea e-liquids are amazing too. Like Jerms says, this guy does so many things so well that it's hard to go wrong. If you pick an Ahlusion flavor that sounds good in your head, there's a very high chance that you'll enjoy the vape.
    Jerms, EleanorR, bnrkwest and 9 others like this.

ECF Veteran

For tobaccos, Smooth/Peachy Criminal, Gold Rising (RY4), Maple Burley. Can't go wrong. They're one of the top vendors.
    blondeambition3 and jistjul like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The best way to describe Ahlusion, is gourmet. What ever flavor they have, it is authentic if you will. They do things the right way with the right ingredients so you won't get that fake candy taste.

Flavors I have tried and still vape from Ahlusions:

1 - Contrary Cherry - If you ever had a vanilla milk shake and ate the cherry on top, this is exactly what his tastes like.

2 - Bubble Berry Blast - Tastes like gourmet gum. If you are expecting juicy fruit game or bubble yum then don't buy it. Again, gourmet is the key word to remember. Authentic bubble gum taste.

3 - Orange Creamsicle - what can say, you will be in heaven.

4 - Lemon Fairy - Licorice with lemon, done right.

5 - Grape Vine - wow, pure red grape, no candy taste.

I have ordered more flavors. But the above are my favorites.
    Jerms, EleanorR, bnrkwest and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawkin View Post
    Ya we just got an order in from this vendor. We are a house full of vapers and we have probably gone through about 20+ juice makers. These guys impressed us. Hubby loves the cherry cola, I thought the gold member rocked and we plan to do a big order at the end of the month.
    I was hoping to hear good reports on Gold Member. Salty caramel sounded interesting to say the least. Is the saltiness noticable?

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

ECF Veteran

Smooth Criminal, Devil Dog, House Blend, Sahara, and Blue Grass Burley are my go-to tobaccos from Ahlusion

LinkBacks (?)