Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mystery Juice!

Full Member Verified Member Artifex75's Avatar

Default Mystery Juice!

I was lucky enough to receive a PIF package from Big Southpaw (many thanks, man) and one of the bottles was unmarked. I was intrigued. I had to try it first. It has a coffee-ish flavor, perhaps some hazelnut... mocha in some ways... It's a nice juice and I kinda dig the ambiguity.

I'm almost wishing that I could order from somewhere and just say, "ten 5ml bottles, surprise me and no labels."

Or what about a guess that juice thread? Send me your tired, your poor, your unmarked juice... Or a booth at Vapefest! Guess the juice and win a prize!

Sorry for the rambling, haven't slept in a while and I'm just really jazzed about the mystery juice. Obviously.
    Leal likes this.

Ultra Member

Actually, that sort of like fun. 'A' sends a mystery juice to 'B', 'B' sends one to 'C', etc. etc. The recipients post a review and a best guess as to the flavor.

I'd go for it. Anyone else??

I can just see it now - everyone passing on their putrid juices they don't like just to get rid of them! Even better, the same horrid juice getting passed on! And everyone thinks it something completely different, but equally bad! Actually, that does sound like fun.
    The Ocelot and chellemmm like this.
    Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.

Suspended Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pamdis View Post
    I can just see it now - everyone passing on their putrid juices they don't like just to get rid of them! Even better, the same horrid juice getting passed on! And everyone thinks it something completely different, but equally bad! Actually, that does sound like fun.
    Kinda like the Holiday Fruitcake that gets passed around for years and years! lol
    chellemmm likes this.

But unlike fruitcake, the juice's color rarely gives it away. It could be Ambrosia to rival the Gods or essence of roadkill, who knows?

The only hitch is the mailing aspect. It would be a sloooooow thread. That's why I think it would be a fun activity at meets and conventions.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by pamdis View Post
    Actually, one of my three 'must-have' juices came to me from someone who thought it was totally disgusting. And another in my top ten came as a sample that I absolutely never would have thought to try on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Artifex75 View Post
    But unlike fruitcake, the juice's color rarely gives it away. It could be Ambrosia to rival the Gods or essence of roadkill, who knows?

The only hitch is the mailing aspect. It would be a sloooooow thread. That's why I think it would be a fun activity at meets and conventions.
    Good point. Unfortunately I never get to meets/conventions because 1) I work nights and 2) I work weekends.

its a good idea, but if so, people should lust allergies too. i know a few have problems with banana flavirs due ti banana allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara21 View Post
    Actually, one of my three 'must-have' juices came to me from someone who thought it was totally disgusting. And another in my top ten came as a sample that I absolutely never would have thought to try on my own.

Good point. Unfortunately I never get to meets/conventions because 1) I work nights and 2) I work weekends.
    I know how you feel. The closest vape shop is 50 miles away if you don't count smoke shops with a few ecigs. Hundreds of miles to the nearest convention.

Tried Mystery Juice again today. It now seems like a salty caramel.

I have extreme Banana allergies too, but I can vape banana flavored ejuice all day long with no problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast