Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: High Desert Vapes‏

I ordered the mint chocolate chip, got it a couple of days ago and it's almost gone. The only thing I didn't like was the hard plastic bottles. Those drive me crazy. I also ordered a red atty and they sent me a note that they ran out of the red ones and they sent me three instead. Who does that!!! It was funny because I have three PV's and they sent the same colors as all of them. Love this company!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Received my Bubble Gum flavor. It tastes kind floral. Is this one these ejuices you have to steep for a long time?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by New2vaps View Post
    Received my Bubble Gum flavor. It tastes kind floral. Is this one these ejuices you have to steep for a long time?
    Ive found many of theirs to be floral scented...I ordered like 5 juices, and all but my white tea are sitting...

Super Member Verified Member Taylor7617's Avatar

Just ordered 5 flavors from them for the wife and I........any recommendation on steep time?

Cotton Candy , Vanilla Cupcake, Black Licorice, Banana Nut Bread and Chocolate Mint.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VF111 View Post
    I ordered the mint chocolate chip, got it a couple of days ago and it's almost gone. The only thing I didn't like was the hard plastic bottles. Those drive me crazy. I also ordered a red atty and they sent me a note that they ran out of the red ones and they sent me three instead. Who does that!!! It was funny because I have three PV's and they sent the same colors as all of them. Love this company!
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of their bottles. They are hard and the juice comes out slowly!
    Last edited by UncleChimney; 08-12-2013 at 03:34 AM.
    flowerpots likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I busted out the Butterscotch tonight. This stuff is awesome! Sweet and buttery just like the candy. Love it almost as much as HDV Salted Caramel. Yum

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK94Z View Post
    If you like the caramel, the butterscotch from them will blow you away. Their butterscotch is straight from heaven!
    JasonK94Z likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The hard plastic doesn't bother me too bad. I got used to it with Mom and Pop Vapor Shop - they were one of the first vendors I tried. The bottles I really hate are the non-child-resistant bottles, not because they aren't child-resistant, but because they are extremely hard to drip out of! These bottles are definitely harder to drip out of than a standard soft plastic bottle, but not too incredibly terrible. Lol.

I just tried Dueling Banjos from them (tobacco flavor) and I must say that I am really digging it - born on date is August 5th so I'm sure it will get even better!
    "Set the gear shift for the high gear of your soul!"

Vaping Fool Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VF111 View Post
    I was thinking that about the bottles as well. Probably great for dripping, but a pain at filling tanks.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bottles are nowhere near as difficult as the vapor chefs!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

People are seemingly enjoying these juices. Mine were made a week ago, and really none but the white tea and cotton candy have much of a scent. I haven't bothered to even try any other than the tea which is ok. Hpno smells perfumey, kiwi too, dragonfruit too. jackfruit smells exactly like my two bottles (from elsewhere) of red licorice.... Sorry HDV. I'm not really impressed Maybe they just need more time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast