Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Am I a bit of a freak for vaping 24mg juice all the time? No trouble sleeping either.

Super Member ECF Veteran nicetucu's Avatar

Default Am I a bit of a freak for vaping 24mg juice all the time? No trouble sleeping either.

I almost feel I should have started off with 36mg. I may have noticed being nic'd up in the beginning (but I was also smoking 5-8 cigs a day back then). I vape 24mg juice all the time till before going to sleep. When people who vape ask me what level my Nic is they are surprised when I tell them.

I used to smoke Dumaurier Lights (when I lived in Toronto) and camel 99 since I have lived in the states (nov 1998). I'm not really planning on lowering it any time soon either.

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Supporting Member FloydianSlip's Avatar

Hey whatever works for you, just stick with it.

I started at 24mg but settled on 12mg as I would sometimes overdo it on the stronger nic level and 12mg works perfect for me.

Keep on vapin'!

4. Advertisement
    Blog Entries

Whatever quells your nicotine cravings without making you nic sick.
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs • Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked • eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not at all, I started at 36, went to 48, now at 24 (only because I like the flavors at my local B&M and that's the highest they will sell.) I sleep fine even vaping 48 all day long but 24 is enough to keep me off analogs.
    shazyzen likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

I started with bottles of 12 & 18, even had a 6mg

then it hit me after some time experiencing vaping
    it's all proportional-- lower nic mg constant vaping / high nic mg vape on occasion

so I upped my nic level to 24mg and I vape like I used to smoke (just here and there)
    before I just wanted to continuously vape...
    now 24mg satisfies my urge and I move on...
    Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking... it’s,“addiction without the consequences”

Full Member Verified Member

I vape 18mg during the day at work, and 11mg at night when Im at home.
    shazyzen likes this.

Anomalous member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicetucu View Post
    I almost feel I should have started off with 36mg. I may have noticed being nic'd up in the beginning (but I was also smoking 5-8 cigs a day back then). I vape 24mg juice all the time till before going to sleep. When people who vape ask me what level my Nic is they are surprised when I tell them.

I used to smoke Dumaurier Lights (when I lived in Toronto) and camel 99 since I have lived in the states (nov 1998). I'm not really planning on lowering it any time soon either.
    People vape at the level and type that works for them. Now me, I vape unflavored 30mg/ml exclusively and have for over 2 years. I just don't see why anyone would mess up their vaping experience by mixing in a lot of unnecessary artificial flavors in their eliquid, but no one has called me a freak, or even acted surprised when I told them what I vape, even if it isn't the usual choice. What kind of judgmental people do you hang with, anyway

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kushka View Post
    People vape at the level and type that works for them. Now me, I vape unflavored 30mg/ml exclusively and have for over 2 years. I just don't see why anyone would mess up their vaping experience by mixing in a lot of unnecessary artificial flavors in their eliquid, but no one has called me a freak, or even acted surprised when I told them what I vape, even if it isn't the usual choice. What kind of judgmental people do you hang with, anyway
    I'm going to try unflavored here shortly. I have some on order. I still have just a tiny bit of irritation at times (still working off of smokes and vaping full time) no matter the vg/pg mix. I think my problem may be with the flavors I'm using. I'll just eliminate them altogether and that should tell me.

I'm at 24mg right now. I'm trying to replace my smoking entirely, by replicating it. So instead of vaping constantly all day like some do, I just do it like once an hour or whatever. 18mg is not enough. I haven't tried 36.

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm still at 2.4 after a year in, and I have no intentions on lowering any time soon. I'm mostly that high because I want throat hit. However, as far as sleeping, I've always had issues long before vaping, so I take sleep meds. Don't feel any adverse effects.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Whatever MG of nicotine juice I've got, I vape it. If I've been vaping 12mg, and I go up to 24, I might feel sick for a day or two and then my body builds a tolerance to it and I can chain vape it all day eventually. Then if I drop down to 12mg I'm depressed and irritable for a couple days and I can't take the PV away from my face, then I get over the acute withdrawals and I'm happy with 12mg. Your brain is just a chemical bath. Your probably used to vaping 24mg because you've been vaping it for a while. If your happy with how your feeling (no headaches, no stomach upsets, no jerkiness/shaking) and your personality hasn't changed (increased or decreased empathy, irritability, depression, manic positivity) then your body is used to the level your at and you can keep vaping it no problem. Thats all there is to it. Now you can empathize with the hard drug addicts. they go through a cycle of the ups and downs, only their ups and downs are about 125x worse. You can level out at any nicotine strength, it just takes some adjusting time. I personally like the throat hit of the mid to higher mg juices. But if all I have is a lower mg juice it just means I'll have to adjust to that mg. Its really not all that unpleasant going up or going down honestly. Its a graceful assent and descent with e-juice. Its not as hard as going from a pack a day to 5 cigarettes or 35. Piece of cake. When they finally come out with a safe chemical that increases throat hit, I'll be cutting down to 6mg I'm sure.
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast